+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MKH22

Nov 27, 2019
I may be missing something but ... couldn't you just print it?
Yea appendix A is just inside that email and instructions are kind of unclear. They say submit “One copy of this email, including theUpdated Information Chart in Appendix A.” Whereas under appendix A they say
Please Copy Appendix A listed below into a separate Word Document and complete for each family member included in your application. So I’m confused. If it’s only me, do I still have to copy appendix a on a separate word document for myself or just fill right there in the email which I copy in word?

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Yea appendix A is just inside that email and instructions are kind of unclear. They say submit “One copy of this email, including theUpdated Information Chart in Appendix A.” Whereas under appendix A they say
Please Copy Appendix A listed below into a separate Word Document and complete for each family member included in your application. So I’m confused. If it’s only me, do I still have to copy appendix a on a separate word document for myself or just fill right there in the email which I copy in word?
You have to print the email.
you have to send the passport
You have to send 2 correct size photos
You have to copy paste the appendix A chart on to a word document, fill it out and send it.

not sure about how the fees works though

Reactions: MKH22

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
!!!!!UPDATE!!!!

ALHAMDULH I got PRE-ARRIVAL today
Could you explain what you found in all ghost update ? Before pre arrival? Didn’t your medical expired ? Also what time you found these ghost updates all of them after AOR2 ? Same time or random ?
Thanks

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Does anyone know how long it takes for the passport to be sent back after submission these days?
Says it should take 4 weeks total to get it back and be without your passport. Advise to contact them only after 4 weeks have passed and if you have not gotten an update.

Reactions: MKH22

MKH22

Nov 27, 2019
Says it should take 4 weeks total to get it back and be without your passport. Advise to contact them only after 4 weeks have passed and if you have not gotten an update.
Thanks everyone. Also please tell me if I need to add my spouse’s information too as my family member in appendix A on a separate word document or only mine is needed?

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Will somebody who has submitted their passport and received it back, give some insight on how appendix A is to be done.

Is it just one copy done for the applicant, and in the spouse section the sponsor will be filled in. Or is it two copies for some reason with the same information. Just seems redundant. Again, somebody who has already passed this step, shed some light please. Thank you.

meri_biwi_bula_do

May 7, 2021
need some help. I was asked to provide below documents. my question in bold highlighted

1 - Schedule A: An updated Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature ---> is it for applicant or sponsor also ?

2- Additional Family Info IMM5406: An updated Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures ---> is it for applicant or sponsor also ?

3- IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels. Please provide an updated form listing all travels for both you and your sponsor ---> here they mentioned for both so I am assuming that above 2 forms are only for applicant and this is for both ?

4-Client Information: Please provide evidence of your ongoing relationship with your sponsor since December 2019 to present (e.g. proof of visits, proof of communication, etc.). ---> I was thinking of providing few chats from last 18 months along with screenshots of my voice/video calls in word document , any one to advise like how many pages or how to do it ?

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
need some help. I was asked to provide below documents. my question in bold highlighted

1 - Schedule A: An updated Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature ---> is it for applicant or sponsor also ?

2- Additional Family Info IMM5406: An updated Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures ---> is it for applicant or sponsor also ?

3- IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels. Please provide an updated form listing all travels for both you and your sponsor ---> here they mentioned for both so I am assuming that above 2 forms are only for applicant and this is for both ?

4-Client Information: Please provide evidence of your ongoing relationship with your sponsor since December 2019 to present (e.g. proof of visits, proof of communication, etc.). ---> I was thinking of providing few chats from last 18 months along with screenshots of my voice/video calls in word document , any one to advise like how many pages or how to do it ?
The ADRs that can be asked for can vary from case to case, so confirm everything from the email you received after reading my response.

IMM 5569 is only for the applicant - one form

IMM5406 not sure why they asked for this. Maybe you forgot to send it initially, or they found something off. But when this form is sent in the initial package, it is sent for both applicant and sponsor. They should have mentioned in the email if they are expecting it for both.

IMM 5562 the form will be filled out by the applicant. There is a spouse column so the applicant's sponsor will be filled in that section.

Client information - try to put as much information as you can. Chats, call screenshots, photos you weren't able to send in the initial 20.

Hope this helps