+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Umbii09

Oct 30, 2020
Oct 2019 applicant
Finally received an “Aditional document request” and “pre-arrival” emails, does this mean no need to renew the medical?

If they extend the medically, do they write that in gckey? Under medical section ?

Reactions: Social_Distancing

Shahzad326

Feb 2, 2021
Oct 2019 applicant
Finally received an “Aditional document request” and “pre-arrival” emails, does this mean no need to renew the medical?

If they extend the medically, do they write that in gckey? Under medical section ?
If you medical is expired, then they will definitely ask you to re-medical even after the receiving of Pre Arrival.

Shahzad326

Feb 2, 2021
so your friend decides to email IRCC without even telling u? :confused:
Did she send her from her email or used your email. If she send her from your email then there will not be a big issue because only principal applicant and sponsor emails are registered with them and if you hire someone as your representative then he or she also need to be registered with IRCC from you guys account. Moreover, if they respond your husband can reply them back that someone tried to misuse their information and you both are happy with each other. First and foremost, if principal applicant as you will send them the email that my husband will withdraw the application then they will obviously inform you that application has been withdrawn but in that case you can't do anything because for them sponsor decision matter the most until decision made.

Reactions: MrUnknown

Shahzad326

Feb 2, 2021
well sending webform does work. i sent webform 2 days ago (also contact MP 2 weeks ago) and today i got re medical request.
dec 2019 applicant
first medical and bio = jan 2020 . nothing after that
2nd medical = 21st may 2021

anyone knows how to get medical appointments faster in lahore or islamabad?
call ?
email ?
in person ?
Appointment only via email to Canpak. There is no faster way they will schedule according to the number of applicants. Mostly now a days they gave appointment 2 weeks after and reply in 48 -72 hours.

Shahzad326

Feb 2, 2021
I also received this from LVO to send. I had to send Nadra certificate and translated English attested copy and didn’t send the urdu original nikkah nama. Now do i need to send urdu nikkah nama only?
You need to send English Marriage certificate translated in English but must be notarized and has the registration stamp from NADRA. So they mention the link on the certificate where IRCC verify these certificates.

Reactions: Adnan Rao

Leo907

May 20, 2021
Did she send her from her email or used your email. If she send her from your email then there will not be a big issue because only principal applicant and sponsor emails are registered with them and if you hire someone as your representative then he or she also need to be registered with IRCC from you guys account. Moreover, if they respond your husband can reply them back that someone tried to misuse their information and you both are happy with each other. First and foremost, if principal applicant as you will send them the email that my husband will withdraw the application then they will obviously inform you that application has been withdrawn but in that case you can't do anything because for them sponsor decision matter the most until decision made.
She send it from her email but we have asked about our application from mp he didn’t tell anything about it he said everything is normal your medical is expired they will send you remedical request soon.. we have received aor2 on 21st april 2021… and my friend send them email in January 2021.. still they can refuse our application?

Shahzad326

Feb 2, 2021
She send it from her email but we have asked about our application from mp he didn’t tell anything about it he said everything is normal your medical is expired they will send you remedical request soon.. we have received aor2 on 21st april 2021… and my friend send them email in January 2021.. still they can refuse our application?
If you already received AOR2 everything seems to be normal. And they don't withdraw application so easily.they asked for proofs is something wrong. So just chill.the worst you can expect is they will ask for your relationship proof again ( chat, pictures, meetup tours) which you can easily provide them.
Just chill. Everything seems to be normal of you didn't get any respond from them after her email and even you got AOR2. They don't withdraw application without proofs like if there is divorce and relation is not working even for that you need to send them chat history of bad relationship or misunderstanding.a single from someone doesn't matter. If this happened from partners email then they must notify you that a request has been made to withdraw application.
Thanks

Reactions: esam99

Leo907

May 20, 2021
If you already received AOR2 everything seems to be normal. And they don't withdraw application so easily.they asked for proofs is something wrong. So just chill.the worst you can expect is they will ask for your relationship proof again ( chat, pictures, meetup tours) which you can easily provide them.

Just chill. Everything seems to be normal of you didn't get any respond from them after her email and even you got AOR2. They don't withdraw application without proofs like if there is divorce and relation is not working even for that you need to send them chat history of bad relationship or misunderstanding.a single from someone doesn't matter. If this happened from partners email then they must notify you that a request has been made to withdraw application.
Thanks
thank you soooo much you made my day ☺ May Allah bless you ☺

MKH22

Nov 27, 2019
@Myra obaid hey please guide me on this, do we have to copy whole email into word document including filled appendix A? Or email’s copy has to be included separately?