+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
hi everyone i’m in trouble
I’m February 2020 applicant and my file is in London visa office right now.. got aor2 few weeks ago.. I’ve made a biggest mistake my husband was in pakistan and we had a fight and he blackmailed me he will withdraw my application and i told to my friend and she asked my uci number and send an email to ircc in which she wrote my husband blackmailed me by saying he will withdraw my application if he will do anything please inform me.. ) and after few days we were again happy
With each other.. they didn’t reply but I’m very worried now will they reject our application?
so your friend decides to email IRCC without even telling u? :confused:

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
hi everyone i’m in trouble
I’m February 2020 applicant and my file is in London visa office right now.. got aor2 few weeks ago.. I’ve made a biggest mistake my husband was in pakistan and we had a fight and he blackmailed me he will withdraw my application and i told to my friend and she asked my uci number and send an email to ircc in which she wrote my husband blackmailed me by saying he will withdraw my application if he will do anything please inform me.. ) and after few days we were again happy
With each other.. they didn’t reply but I’m very worried now will they reject our application?
if anyone should have complained, it was suppose to be your HUSBAND, since he is the sponsor, why on earth you being principal applicant sending emails about a possible withdrawal ? :/ i honestly have no clue what shall happen about that, but i am sure it ll come on your file making your file complicated, lets hope its not the case and you get through.

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Applicants who received their AOR2 from LVO on April 23rd, 2021, what are your updates. Just saw that someone with the same AOR2 date already got their COPR.

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
Thank you for replying. I dmed you, please reply if you have the time
I didnt get any DM but if you were to ask about the visa have your MP push hard and have your spouse witre letters that you will be taken care of financially And you will leave the country if your sponsorship get denied MP they has power to do so

bobosee

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
I didnt get any DM but if you were to ask about the visa have your MP push hard and have your spouse witre letters that you will be taken care of financially And you will leave the country if your sponsorship get denied MP they has power to do so
Thank you for your reply. last questions; did you apply for TRV from Pakistan or Saudi Arabia ? And how many days did it for you to get the TRV from the time of application?

Adnan Rao

Feb 27, 2021
Any one sent warsaw office any email,web inquiry or phone call for status?what was their response?And how they response?
I had sent my original english marriage certificate with my immigration application recently. However this the email that I have received, so do I need to send in my nikkah nama after getting it translated and attested?

What exactly do i need to send?
Attaching the email text below. Thank you in advance.

Dear DANIA ANWAR:

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):
Marriage Certificate: For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own.
Please note:

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.
I also received this from LVO to send. I had to send Nadra certificate and translated English attested copy and didn’t send the urdu original nikkah nama. Now do i need to send urdu nikkah nama only?

meri_biwi_bula_do

May 7, 2021
well sending webform does work. i sent webform 2 days ago (also contact MP 2 weeks ago) and today i got re medical request.
dec 2019 applicant
first medical and bio = jan 2020 . nothing after that
2nd medical = 21st may 2021

anyone knows how to get medical appointments faster in lahore or islamabad?
call ?
email ?
in person ?

Reactions: MrUnknown