AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Yes, need testing in Istanbul. Canada does not accept Pakistani results. Canada wants negative PCR from “3rd” transit country.
Getting tested to enter Canada
Pre-entry test requirements

All travellers 5 years of age or older, regardless of citizenship, must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.

There are no exceptions for vaccinated travellers, at this time.

You must:

take a test before you leave the United States within 72 hours of your entry into Canada (your test must be performed in the United States)
provide one of the accepted types of tests, not an antigen test
keep proof of your test results for the 14-day period that begins on the day you enter Canada

Providing proof of your result

You must present an accepted test result (paper or electronic proof) which must include:

Traveller name and date of birth
Name and civic address of the laboratory/clinic/facility that administered the test
The date on which the test was conducted
The type of test conducted
The test result

You must show proof of your test results even if you:

have tested negative for COVID-19 before the 72 hour period
have been vaccinated for COVID-19
recovered from COVID-19 and no longer test positive
recovered from COVID-19 and continue to test positive

At this time, we encourage travellers to make best efforts to have their test performed at a reputable laboratory or testing facility (i.e., one recognized by the local government or accredited by a third party, such as a professional organization or international standards organization).
Testing facilities and expenses

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Yes, need testing in Istanbul. Canada does not accept Pakistani results. Canada wants negative PCR from “3rd” transit country.
Official Global Travel Advisories

Avoid non-essential travel outside Canada until further notice
Avoid all cruise ship travel outside Canada until further notice

Mandatory COVID-19 testing

To be allowed to board a flight to Canada, all air passengers 5 years of age or older, including Canadians, are required to show a negative COVID-19 molecular test result taken within 72 hours of their scheduled time of departure to Canada. If the traveller has a connecting flight to Canada, the pre-departure test must be conducted within 72 hours of the last direct flight to Canada. This means they may need to schedule a COVID-19 test at their transit city within 72 hours of their direct flight to Canada.

All travellers 5 years of age or older, including Canadians, arriving to Canada by land are required to show a negative COVID-19 molecular test result taken in the United States within 72 hours prior to crossing the border into Canada.

Alternatively, travellers can present a positive COVID-19 molecular test taken between 14 and 90 days prior to departure.

More information on measures in place to enter Canada – Government of Canada
Pakistan

Last updated: May 14, 2021 17:48 ET

Still valid: May 17, 2021 22:58 ET

Latest updates: Natural disasters and climate - Updated information on the tropical cyclone Tauktae

Mistersponsor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Official Global Travel Advisories

Avoid non-essential travel outside Canada until further notice
Avoid all cruise ship travel outside Canada until further notice

Mandatory COVID-19 testing

To be allowed to board a flight to Canada, all air passengers 5 years of age or older, including Canadians, are required to show a negative COVID-19 molecular test result taken within 72 hours of their scheduled time of departure to Canada. If the traveller has a connecting flight to Canada, the pre-departure test must be conducted within 72 hours of the last direct flight to Canada. This means they may need to schedule a COVID-19 test at their transit city within 72 hours of their direct flight to Canada.

All travellers 5 years of age or older, including Canadians, arriving to Canada by land are required to show a negative COVID-19 molecular test result taken in the United States within 72 hours prior to crossing the border into Canada.

Alternatively, travellers can present a positive COVID-19 molecular test taken between 14 and 90 days prior to departure.

More information on measures in place to enter Canada – Government of Canada
Pakistan

Last updated: May 14, 2021 17:48 ET

Still valid: May 17, 2021 22:58 ET

Latest updates: Natural disasters and climate - Updated information on the tropical cyclone Tauktae

Suspension of flights from Pakistan

On April 22, 2021, at 11:30 p.m. (EDT), the Government of Canada suspended flights from Pakistan for a period of 30 days.

During that period, passengers who travel to Canada from Pakistan via an indirect route will need to obtain a pre-departure negative COVID-19 molecular test result from a third country before continuing their journey to Canada.

https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/pakistan

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Do they record the interview on audio?
How do I request a copy?
Ask your wife, was she told that that the interview would be recorded? Did they not write everything she said, and was she not given a copy of written questions and answers? I have gone through immigration myself many time, I was given an audio copy of what I said and a written copy of questions and answers everytime, I suggest, contact you local contact consulate as well as your concerning visa office, before they say anything, ask them to give you a copy of an audio copy of interview. I hope it works out man it's really bizarre to see what's happening with Canadian immigration , I thought UK was bad, but no, Canada get an A+ for a crappy immigration system.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
yes 100% formality since interviewer was a hired 3rd party contractor who just throw insults
I won’t wait around before getting their final negative decision. Seeking legal advise may help

With your initial application and ADR, did you submit everything according to their requirements/needs?

bobosee

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
hello all here i got this emil i applied for visitor visa and done Twice biometrics

Visa application, tracking ID No. @@@ The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center !????????
Did your TRV get approved ?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I sent a complaint to Kyiv email
Ask your wife, was she told that that the interview would be recorded? Did they not write everything she said, and was she not given a copy of written questions and answers? I have gone through immigration myself many time, I was given an audio copy of what I said and a written copy of questions and answers everytime, I suggest, contact you local contact consulate as well as your concerning visa office, before they say anything, ask them to give you a copy of an audio copy of interview. I hope it works out man it's really bizarre to see what's happening with Canadian immigration , I thought UK was bad, but no, Canada get an A+ for a crappy immigration system.
no she was not given anything and wasnt told of being recorded. if they would, they wud be a national news story on what happened and proably be featured on 60 Minutes.