+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
Hi Guys,

Slightly off the topic,

Could anyone share if travel through Istanbul Transit flight to Vancouver from Karachi.
how much are they charging for PCR Covid Test, and what duration it takes to undergo it i.e. result given out.
also do they except Canadian Dollars or Pakistani Currency ?
Thanks
Yes please i am looking into this as well

Mistersponsor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Hi Guys,

Slightly off the topic,

Could anyone share if travel through Istanbul Transit flight to Vancouver from Karachi.
how much are they charging for PCR Covid Test, and what duration it takes to undergo it i.e. result given out.
also do they except Canadian Dollars or Pakistani Currency ?
Thanks
you need Turkey Visa to leave Transit Terminal and then do rapid PCR. There is no PCR inside transit terminal unfortunately.

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Interviewer called my wife a liar and a marriage fraud. Im assuming its safe to say to expect a refusal.
Sorry to hear that bro
How long ago did the interview take place ... was it done virtually or through some other means?
Have you looked at GCMS notes yet to see if there was any negative comments by officers?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Sorry to hear that bro
How long ago did the interview take place ... was it done virtually or through some other means?
Have you looked at GCMS notes yet to see any negative comments by officers?
in person done by a local contractor.
yes too much negative comments but why summon for interview just for humiliation? truly sadistical system if u on the bad side.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
in person done by a local contractor.
yes too much negative comments but why summon for interview just for humiliation? truly sadistical system if u on the bad side.

This is absolutely disgusting and I hope your joking. This is not acceptable and unfair- your life is outsourced to a third party to make a decision? Are you for real?
Agreed. It’s a shame

• Sad
Reactions: Freewayz840

hasans1990

Dec 1, 2015
When you emailed LVO did you request that they extend your wife's medical or did you simply explain the situation and they decided to extend it themselves? I'm going through the same situation. It's now been almost 2 weeks since my wife emailed them for an appointment and she still has not received a response. I am also thinking of emailing LVO now because we will not be able to meet the 30 day period at this point.
I requested an extension and in the mail you can explain why the need of an extension is required.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
This is absolutely disgusting and I hope your joking. This is not acceptable and unfair- your life is outsourced to a third party to make a decision? Are you for real?
Agreed. It’s a shame
im for real. we asked for an interpreter, and they just figured a refusal might as well bring a cheap 3rd party and save money.
so if anyone going for interview and sees a contractor, thats just a puppet officer.

Programmable

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
not joking. I guess they think since they have enough to refuse somebody, might as well throw in some humiliation to remember.
Wow that's messed up. I'd slap your transcript from this forum on their face and tell them if that was the case, you wouldn't have spent hours of your time helping others on this forum. Appeal and sue their ass for wasting your time.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Wow that's messed up. I'd slap your transcript from this forum on their face and tell them if that was the case, you wouldn't have spent hours of your time helping others on this forum. Appeal and sue their ass for wasting your time.
she accused my wife of being a whore. indirectly by saying she let me in her house at first meeting having known me online.
its not me they doubt.