+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
This will be further "Heart Crushing" news for you. But the fact is a lot of people before you are still waiting. For example in my case: Aug 2020 Applicant, SA approval in Feb 2021, and waiting since then. I know some May-June-July 2020 applicants (From the facebook group) are still waiting for the medicals after SA. Some say the overall processing time these days is approx 18 months.
Thanks for feedback , In same house I live one 60 year old did send his application through agent on Oct2020 and only received File number till now ! His case his complicated, long ago his case was rejected cause he was living in Pak as Gov officer !
after receiving generic Email of Covid-19 delay letter, I in desperation did web form reminding them rule about Their Priority for Canadian Citizen aboard to bring them back as My son is Canadian Passport holder 3 year old and can not travel without his mother, Response I got , was Positive asking me to send again full details of my case ! on web form ! And also Assuring me 12 month timeline in same letter.
Then few day later I received on 29 April my SA.
So It got me Confused that Things are running smooth and faster in my case ,,, OR should I Reply on Web form to that agent ? to help in my case.

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Asking for a friend please help
Application sent july 2019
Application received AOR 1 October 2019
SA approval October 2019
Biometrics October 2019
Medical October 2019
Silence
File transfered lvo January 2020
COVID times
AOR 2 in July 2020
Silence again
Voluntary Additional documents sent dec 2020
Additional documents requested March 2021
Submitted March 2021
Acknowledgment received from lvo April 2021
Remedical asked April 2021
Remedical done 30th April 2021
Nothing after that
No pre arrival
No update
No Dm
Juat wanted to ask on her behalf
If pre arrival is not sent with remedical which is the Normal practise of lvo are their chances of refusal or remedical is only sent if the officer is satisfied with the documents
She is getting mixed views from everywhere
And also how much time more of waiting does it look like ??
Thanks in advance

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
SA approval October 2019
Biometrics October 2019
Medical October 2019
Silence
COVID times
AOR 2 in July 2020
Silence again
Submitted March 2021
Nothing after that
No pre arrival
No update
No Dm
If pre arrival is not sent with remedical which is the Normal practise of lvo are their chances of refusal or remedical is only sent if the officer is satisfied with the documents
Thanks in advance

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
Hello everyone, Hope all is well at your end. I would like to share our experience coming to Canada. I am the sponsor. The timeline is in my signatures Kindly don't ask.

When flying for Canada from Islamabad, we found out a news that all flights from India and Pakistan are suspended, at first we thought if we will be able to even make it to canada, then we figured it's only direct flights. Gladly, we were flying to Canada through a connection flight. We reached Istanbul Airport, and figured Canada is requesting a covid test (from last point of departure) in our case it was istanbul, we went around airport asking if we can get the rapid covid test. The Airport authorities didn't accomodate us well. they told us that covid test is not required for Canada. Well, we landed on 23rd April. The borders experience was actually great, they barely asked us anything - good thing.

From there we had luggage claim, and covid testing. We did a porter during luggage claim, so the porter advised us to take an airport taxi to the hotel quarantine, as many people were waiting in line for hours to get a shuttle service. I recommend take a Taxi/Limo to hotel quarantine...

We stayed at Hotel Crowne Plaza, the experience was awesome, the hotel staff was nice to us. The meals were provided on time.
By the morning of 2nd day at Hotel quarantine I and my wife both tested negative and came home via uber.

QT Day 8 - we have completed the covid test through a virtual nurse, we logged in a system at 6am and there were about 400 people ahead of us. Gladly we waited only 45 mins and were done with it... Switch health would give you an appointment, but it's better to log in early at 6am EST.

If you're a family travelling together, make sure you register your at home covid kits seperately at switch health portal, and also confirm with purolator once you arrange your pickups. sometimes purolator miss out on your pickups. I called about 3 times to purolator, then they picked up our shipments around 4:30 pm. Their Last pickup is around 5pm on Fridays. Our shipments are expected to be delivered by Monday. Hopefully we will be able to end our home quarantine next week.

Wish you all best of luck... Has anyone lately got PPR's?
Thanks brother for sharing your experience... i wanna ask one more thing that did they ask from PA to show the sponsor's PR card or canadian passport's copy and nikah nama on the airport?? Please reply me as i have to travel so if they want it so i will take my spouse's pr card's scanned copy with me... And yes ALHAMDULILLAH i got my PPR on 16th April 2021... and i am August 2019 applicant..

Reactions: Azaad Alfaaz

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
@azfar11 Hey! I was just reading the thread and noticed that your file got transferred to Vienna from LVO. I also found out a couple weeks ago that my file is now in Vienna, in queue to be reviewed. I am Jan 2020 applicant. Did you get any further updates from Vienna yet?
how did u know ur file was moved to vienna?

Impatiently_Waiting

Oct 28, 2020
any one had interview these days?
Hello @sadat11, sorry it seems everyone keeps ignoring your question. Based on this thread I don't think anyone has gotten interviews recently. I think @phahlos had an interview scheduled but it was cancelled. Others have also stated that they are still waiting. Good luck. Maybe send an email to your MP to find out what they're planning to do for interviews since it has been a long time and covid isn't going anywhere soon.

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
SA approval October 2019
Biometrics October 2019
Medical October 2019
Silence
COVID times
AOR 2 in July 2020
Silence again
Submitted March 2021
Nothing after that
No pre arrival
No update
No Dm
Thanks in advance
Assuming the police certificate was asked for in the ADR requested in march 2021. Your friend is on the right path for receiving good news soon. Re-medical would only be asked if the officer is satisfied with the eligibility. The three requirements for decision made should be satisfied. Seeing as the medical was just done. Give it a couple of weeks if not sooner. In sha Allah

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Assuming the police certificate was asked for in the ADR requested in march 2021. Your friend is on the right path for receiving good news soon. Re-medical would only be asked if the officer is satisfied with the eligibility. The three requirements for decision made should be satisfied. Seeing as the medical was just done. Give it a couple of weeks if not sooner. In sha Allah
Thank u for your positive response , adr was asked in March which had police certificate , travel history and background papers which remained unchanged .nothing about the partner or chat or pics so maybe I assume they were satisfied with the relationship .am I correct ?? But then why no pre arrival if they were satisfied with the eligibility?? This is worrisome

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
What are the three requirements for Decidion made ? Can you please specify
Thanks

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
What are the three requirements for Decidion made ? Can you please specify
Thanks
The four requirements for decision made are,

Criminality - which is the police certificate
Medical admissibility - the re-medical in this case
Security screening - background check straightforward
Principal applicant relationship genuine - this you get the Pre-Arrival.

With this case you're asking about, it would be weird to ask a re-medical if the relationship with the principal applicant is not considered genuine already. So I wouldn't worry. If anything, just send an inquiry with this information that I provided.

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hello, everyone I just had a question for a friend, for landing in Canada what type of documents does the applicant need to bring with her, does she have to bring her country Identity card ?