+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
I looked into this. They have banned Indians and Pakistanis from transiting though to Canada.
This is from the official news release. What are you on about?

• The Minister of Transport will amend the Interim Order Respecting Certain Requirements for Civil Aviation Due to COVID-19, which means for passengers who depart India or Pakistan to Canada after 23:30 EDT April 22, 2021, via an indirect route, they will need to obtain a negative COVID-19 pre-departure test from a third country before continuing their journey to Canada.

canuckkiwi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
This is from the official news release. What are you on about?

• The Minister of Transport will amend the Interim Order Respecting Certain Requirements for Civil Aviation Due to COVID-19, which means for passengers who depart India or Pakistan to Canada after 23:30 EDT April 22, 2021, via an indirect route, they will need to obtain a negative COVID-19 pre-departure test from a third country before continuing their journey to Canada.
What are you on about? That is a generic message from the transport ministry in Canada. You said Turkish airlines. I looked into. They said:

Hello, in accordance with the decision taken by the official authorities, as of April 22, 2021, our flights from India to Canada and from Pakistan to Canada have been suspended.

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
What are you on about? That is a generic message from the transport ministry in Canada. You said Turkish airlines. I looked into. They said:

Hello, in accordance with the decision taken by the official authorities, as of April 22, 2021, our flights from India to Canada and from Pakistan to Canada have been suspended.
Ahhhhh turkish airlines. My apologies. I thought you meant Canada isn't allowing even transiting all together :p

Reactions: canuckkiwi

hasans1990

Dec 1, 2015
Hi! Can anyone tell me who if recently took a remedical test, did they do or needed a Covid test? What is the best way to reach them? Email or phone? And usually after how long you get an appointment of contacting them through either of those Channels?

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Hi! Can anyone tell me who if recently took a remedical test, did they do or needed a Covid test? What is the best way to reach them? Email or phone? And usually after how long you get an appointment of contacting them through either of those Channels?
No Covid test. Email. 2/3 weeks Appointment time.

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
Your timeline?

Mar 19, 2021
Does anyone know the trick to link the paper application online ? March 2021 applicant. Just received the AOR email. Tried to link the application to my online account but for the love of God cannot link the application. I verified the information I am putting in multiple times but obviously I am missing something here.

canuckkiwi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Does anyone know the trick to link the paper application online ? March 2021 applicant. Just received the AOR email. Tried to link the application to my online account but for the love of God cannot link the application. I verified the information I am putting in multiple times but obviously I am missing something here.
Common mistake:

In the "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application" enter 2 if you are sponsoring a partner with no dependents, and enter 2+number_of_dependents if you are also sponsoring any dependents (your or your partner's kids).
Attention! Even though in the form IMM0008 you entered 1 as a number of family members including in the application (or 1 + number_of_dependents), you need to enter 2 when linking an application. I believe this is the most major issue people struggle with. Please make sure you entered 2 (and +1 per dependent if you have any).

Reactions: armoured
Mar 19, 2021
Common mistake:

In the "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application" enter 2 if you are sponsoring a partner with no dependents, and enter 2+number_of_dependents if you are also sponsoring any dependents (your or your partner's kids).
Attention! Even though in the form IMM0008 you entered 1 as a number of family members including in the application (or 1 + number_of_dependents), you need to enter 2 when linking an application. I believe this is the most major issue people struggle with. Please make sure you entered 2 (and +1 per dependent if you have any).
I am sponsoring just my wife with no dependents so it would be just 2 but I was entering "1" as per the form IMM0008. That make more sense now and will try again after they unlock this feature in 24 hours. Appreciate your insight. :) :)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am sponsoring just my wife with no dependents so it would be just 2 but I was entering "1" as per the form IMM0008. That make more sense now and will try again after they unlock this feature in 24 hours. Appreciate your insight. :) :)
You don't actually need to wait the 24 hours - you can use a different browser, incognito mode, sometimes just quitting and restarting the browser will work, etc. (Or more technical stuff like clearing caches/removing cookies might work too but I don't know how to do that stuff)

Reactions: Salutationtoall

hasans1990

Dec 1, 2015
Your timeline?
This is in regard's to my wife's sponsorship. I haven't got a re-medical yet but juts wanted general information on how things are functioning these days on re-medicals

File Sent to Nova Scotia: Jan 17, 2020
File Received : Jan 20, 2020
Aor1: Feb 10 2020
Biometric Letter: Feb 13 2020
Medical exam instructions letter : Feb 14 2020
Medical Examination Approved : Feb 28, 2020
Biometrics Done: Feb 20, 2020
Sent to LVO: March 9, 2020
ECAS update PROCESSING SINCE : July 30, 2020
AOR2/ LVO received : Aug 14, 2020
Pre Arrival: ??
Re-Medical exam instructions letter : ??
Decision Made: ?

What is yours?

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
File Received : Feb 17, 2020
Aor1: August 26, 2020
Biometric Letter: August 26, 2020
Medical exam instructions letter : September 18 2020
Medical Examination Approved : September 29, 2020
Sent to LVO: January 21 , 2020
ECAS in process : March 18
AOR2/ LVO received : April 15, 2021
Pre Arrival: ??
Re-Medical exam instructions letter : ??
Decision Made: ?
@hasans1990

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Has anyone experience them asking for the same info again that you gave with the application. Just got an email from London office asking for wedding photos/nikkah paperwork and few other things that I gave when I sent the application. I don't understand why they would ask for it again. Like they are just buying time asking for the same info again. So frustrating.

ApplicantJuly2020

Mar 18, 2021
Has anyone experience them asking for the same info again that you gave with the application. Just got an email from London office asking for wedding photos/nikkah paperwork and few other things that I gave when I sent the application. I don't understand why they would ask for it again. Like they are just buying time asking for the same info again. So frustrating.
I was asked for Urdu NIkkahnama right after SA, I had provided English NIkkahnama so I sent Urdu NIkkahnama with English translation