+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Hi guys! I need some help.

I had received my medical request on March 16 but due to some personal family emergencies that I was caught up with.. I did not check my email until April 6. I have now requested to book an appointment but they have not gotten back to me yet with a date. It may go over the 30 days as mentioned in the letter. I am not sure what to do at this point? Can someone help me out? Who can I contact to advise them it will go over the 30 day period?

My file is currently in London, does anyone have the phone number of email for them? Or do I contact the Canada office?

Any help is highly appreciated

This should be completed by the requested date.
If for any extreme reasons it cannot be done, then LVO must be informed to seek different avenues of getting it completed , such as time extension. The email has to be well structured with convincing reasons and evidence to support it in order to satisfy specific department of LVO to be granted for extension. Nothing to worry - it can be done as long as strong reason is provided and it’s legit.

LVO can be contacted via Web Form or email

See below

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Good luck!

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
This should be completed by the requested date.
If for any extreme reasons it cannot be done, then LVO must be informed to seek different avenues of getting it completed , such as time extension. The email has to be well structured with convincing reasons and evidence to support it in order to satisfy specific department of LVO to be granted for extension. Nothing to worry - it can be done as long as strong reason is provided and it’s legit.

LVO can be contacted via Web Form or email

See below

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Good luck!
Due to covid, medical and biometric requests deadline date has been extended to 90 days.

Reactions: pc8922

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Due to covid, medical and biometric requests deadline date has been extended to 90 days.
Is that still valid as in the beginning of the Covid 19 due to VAC closures IRCC provided the auto extension of the 90 day, but since then things have changed and now many of those VAC are open. I would do a due diligence to make sure it does still apply?
If that’s the case still, then no worries