+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

star1994

Feb 15, 2021
If decission is made means you are approved and will get ppr soon, you dont need to be worry about rejection because in case if they are going to refusal they send PFL and give opportunity to proof relation or respond.. so just wait for ppr everything will be ok..

This is not true I know couple of people who got rejected recently after Decision Made. They didn't get pre arrival though no interview and no PFL either. IRCC stated relationship is not genuine.

Reactions: Trust23

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi guys my represntive did email from webform last week. Regarding DM got on 10 march but you get ppr. IRCC REPLY DUE TO COVID19 things are on hold please Waite..

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi guys my represntive did email from webform last week. Regarding DM got on 10 march but you get ppr. IRCC REPLY DUE TO COVID19 things are on hold please Waite..
Are you saying there are delays if someone recently sent something to LVO. Have you sent something and you got decision now

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Are you saying there are delays if someone recently sent something to LVO. Have you sent something and you got decision now
I m 2019 applicant on 10 March my status it's shows decision made after not received any email yet for PPR so my lowyer send inquiry through webform so today he received email which They said due to covid 19 things are at hold please Waite that's all in email

star1994

Feb 15, 2021
I m 2019 applicant on 10 March my status it's shows decision made after not received any email yet for PPR so my lowyer send inquiry through webform so today he received email which They said due to covid 19 things are at hold please Waite that's all in email

Not to scare you but others are getting PPR within a week of DM. Seen a lot of people on FB group who got PPR within a week. I have been waiting for PPR as well for over 2 weeks now. Someone I know had DM on March 9th and got a refusal letter a few days ago. He sent LVO an email last week and they responded with COVID delays and then sent refusal this week. He didn't have pre-arrival/remed though. He wasn't asked for an interview or PFL either just DM. I am worried as well but hoping for the best.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Not to scare you but others are getting PPR within a week of DM. Seen a lot of people on FB group who got PPR within a week. I have been waiting for PPR as well for over 2 weeks now. Someone I know had DM on March 9th and got a refusal letter a few days ago. He sent LVO an email last week and they responded with COVID delays and then sent refusal this week. He didn't have pre-arrival/remed though. He wasn't asked for an interview or PFL either just DM. I am worried as well but hoping for the best.
But in October thy request for additional documents which call ADR I send all with evedance to them. I thing every person case is different. I know some of who medical was expire and thy not received pre arrival latter. Thy received DM and ppr. So let c inshallah God make ezy for us

SaamiA12

Apr 1, 2021
Hi guys, I am heartbroken :(:(:( I got refusal letter yesterday. I had Decision Made on March 8th, I was so happy until yesterday. In ADR they asked me for pictures, proof of comm, why we didn't do Ruksati, schedule A and police certificate. I had lots of pictures my wife visited me 4 times after we got married. We are a Nikah only case. We didn't get pre arrival or remedical. Is there a way that I can ask for an interview? How come they didn't ask for an interview to give us a chance? Should we reapply or appeal? I ordered GCMS in Jan, there was no red flags mentioned just "Review Required" in red and Nikah only. I am reordering my notes. I am July 2019 applicant almost 2 years wasted. Please tell me what to do.