19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hey Guys,

Could anyone tell how long I can expect Pre arrival from GC Key saying "Submitted" as status, and Not Applicable for Additional Document review.
I had a profile updated thing yesterday, after uploading missing optional document- Client Information file.
Thanks
Please share if anyone experience same.

Umer0000

Dec 11, 2020
Sep. 2019 applicant.

Got an update today (email). The subject line of email says - Update on IRCC Processing Capacity For Your Family Class - Spouse and Partners Application.

The rest is just the usual Covid 19 and how it has impacted the processing times and so on.

Anyone out there received this or something similar to this?
Yes same email but two times

Reactions: Social_Distancing

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
It takes 6-8 weeks for sputum culture result, nothing will come before that, they shall inform you either way, but I still suggest to call and ask since its pak.
I ll visit them instead. Lol. I live in next street from IOM.
I know Culture takes time.
I was expecting them to let me know about sputum smear test result. Since it comes in a week.

Impatiently_Waiting

Oct 28, 2020
Wow big surprise yesterday. Received the pre arrival letter much sooner than expected.

November 2019 applicant
SA in December 2019
Biometrics and medical done in January 2020
File transferred to LVO in January 2021, a full 14 months after it was received by CPC Sydney
Email from MP on March 3rd revealed that it was being processed by Shanghai VO
AOR2 letter from LVO on March 17 (ECAS shows "we started processing your application on March 15, 2021")
Pre arrival letter received on March 25, 2021

GCKey still says "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." I know GCKey is slow to update but at this point I'm very skeptical of good news.

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Is there any November 2019 Applicant left who’s last update was Aor2 back on july 2020 and after that complete silence till yet ?

Reactions: jamil1

Zacky

Mar 20, 2021
I was expecting them to let me know about sputum smear test result. Since it comes in a week.
Allah karam karay and bro i have heard no news is good news haha, if smears result is positive then only they will call you and if it is megative then they will just upload it online. One of they guy giving sputum 2nd time told me this wuth his experience but no idea yeh information kitni sahi hai but I will also say better you visit once or call them and ask

Reactions: Alhumdulleh

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Smear result won't mean anything, with sputum being taken, they wanna do the whole procedure of Sputum culture, and then notify you with anything, I am pretty certain it's nothing, cause of covid, things are extra tough in terms of medical examination,in sha Allah you shall be fine.

Reactions: Alhumdulleh