+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

m.a.s9362

Jan 4, 2021
ON
Category........
FAM
Question: does LVO send AOR2 (confirmation that documents were received) to everyone? I submitted my application on Dec 31 2020, AOR1 (from CPC-Sydney) received on Feb 14, biometrics submitted and moved to LVO on Mar 1 (they still haven't requested medical).

Freewayz840

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
So finally our ecas changed from application recieved to “in process.” Not sure what this means but hopefully it means my file is not in “transit” anymore which it was for last 3 months. Have not received AOR2 yet.
Me too! I am stilling wait for AOR2 since Jan 21 in London. And maybe can I ask you what your timeline?

GeneralInquiry

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Me too! I am stilling wait for AOR2 since Jan 21 in London. And maybe can I ask you what your timeline?
im in the same boat as you with the same dates. There may be a chance that they won’t send us an AOR2 at all.

Mine changed to In process on ECAS and when calling IRCC, they stated that transfer of VO doesn’t matter and she was hesitant to say that the application was most likely in process and being worked on.

Reactions: Freewayz840

Syed2797

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Can anyone help....my passport has government officer written on it so will it be an issue if i get ppr and send my passport to embassy?

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Sep. 2019 applicant.

Got an update today (email). The subject line of email says - Update on IRCC Processing Capacity For Your Family Class - Spouse and Partners Application.

The rest is just the usual Covid 19 and how it has impacted the processing times and so on.

Anyone out there received this or something similar to this?

Mar 25, 2021
Sep. 2019 applicant.

Got an update today (email). The subject of email says - Update on IRCC Processing Capacity For Your Family Class - Spouse and Partners Application.

The rest is just the usual Covid 19 and how it has impacted the processing times and so on.

same ... I know other people who got the same letter as well.

Reactions: Freewayz840

Freewayz840

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
im in the same boat as you with the same dates. There may be a chance that they won’t send us an AOR2 at all.

Mine changed to In process on ECAS and when calling IRCC, they stated that transfer of VO doesn’t matter and she was hesitant to say that the application was most likely in process and being worked on.
Hahaha!! I always heard everyone got transfer to VO but I am thinking the case are going to Mars

Reactions: Social_Distancing

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Sep. 2019 applicant.

Got an update today (email). The subject line of email says - Update on IRCC Processing Capacity For Your Family Class - Spouse and Partners Application.

I got it too. Whats the purpose of this email ?

GeneralInquiry

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Sep. 2019 applicant.

July 2020 applicant. Did not receive this.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Question: does LVO send AOR2 (confirmation that documents were received) to everyone? I submitted my application on Dec 31 2020, AOR1 (from CPC-Sydney) received on Feb 14, biometrics submitted and moved to LVO on Mar 1 (they still haven't requested medical).
i heard they dont always send an AOR2, my file was moved there 2 months ago and havent heard from them