+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MKH22

Nov 27, 2019
i don't think it really has any other purpose except signalling us to avoid sending emails to IRCC asking for case updates. Also just letting us know that we are aware of your situation stay calm and we will get to you when we can
I got it too. Maybe they’re sending it to those applicants they’re almost done with??? #falsehopes

Reactions: Social_Distancing

maxayma

May 11, 2020
It's a 'dog-ate-my-homework' letter. And don't inundate us with requests for updates, we're out looking for the dog.
The funny part is that, this letter arrived late since it informed about the removal of the progress bar. The fact is that progress bar was removed maybe a month ago and now it is back again :). Anyway I am trying to be positive here. "Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here" this was the only positive words in their letter. Let's all hope for the best and Canada is waiting for us with open arms.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
The funny part is that, this letter arrived late since it informed about the removal of the progress bar. The fact is that progress bar was removed maybe a month ago and now it is back again :). Anyway I am trying to be positive here. "Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here" this was the only positive words in their letter. Let's all hope for the best and Canada is waiting for us with open arms.
It's good to focus on the positive; I think they are attempting to speed things up and to catch up with the backlog. It will never be enough to make everyone happy.

Progress bar: it's quite possible that they plan to remove it in future (and the recent disappearance/re-appearance was just a coincidence - it's happened before).

ApplicantJuly2020

Mar 18, 2021
“ Please everyone send email to Jenny Kwan at her email Jenny.kwan@parl.gc.ca to expedite family reunification. She is NDP critic for immigration. You could find her on Facebook as well. If we do not raise our voices it will be months and months of delays. Please share your concerns about London UK visa office being one of the slowest visa office for Canada. Please share message to everyone visa social media and every method possible. “

This could get LVOs turnaround time to improve.
I have already sent her an email, please do your part.
Thank you.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Sep. 2019 applicant.

Got an update today (email). The subject line of email says - Update on IRCC Processing Capacity For Your Family Class - Spouse and Partners Application.

The rest is just the usual Covid 19 and how it has impacted the processing times and so on.

Anyone out there received this or something similar to this?
got it too :(

Reactions: Social_Distancing

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I think people are just reading too much into it - its nothing more than a generic email they have sent to everyone (clients) to tell them to expect delays and they are doing their best. Not different from a newsletter you can read and discard.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
I think people are just reading too much into it - its nothing more than a generic email they have sent to everyone (clients) to tell them to expect delays and they are doing their best. Not different from a newsletter you can read and discard.
Just an emphasis to keep clients calm and an indication that they are actively working on cases
Indeed, it is a general email apparently to most applicants

Baneen Qureshi

Oct 12, 2020
Sep. 2019 applicant.

Got an update today (email). The subject line of email says - Update on IRCC Processing Capacity For Your Family Class - Spouse and Partners Application.

The rest is just the usual Covid 19 and how it has impacted the processing times and so on.

Anyone out there received this or something similar to this?
Received that mail twice today

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Salam,

Just a query for my mother that do you need pictures for medical exam also for Islamabad location and how much does it cost? Thanks

Last edited: