+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Congrats :)

I am really very happy for you...please pray for us too....we are still waiting since ADR submitted on Jan 9, 2021?? also how many people are waiting for the interview?
what your Additional Docs section show at GCKEY??? mine shows "docs received", had submitted in January

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
@Mujahid10 can you share your complete timeline please?
Dec2-2019 file sent.. medicals and biometrcs done in same week in February - 2020, aor2 july - 2020(started processing), 18 dec 2020 ADR requested, submitted in January 2021, before gckey showed "we need additional docs to proceess" yestrday i checked it was written that they had received the file i had submitted under Additional Docs section at GCKEY..
Fingers crossed

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
what your Additional Docs section show at GCKEY??? mine shows "docs received", had submitted in January
Yes it says document received also i got an email from LVO confirming that my documents are received and submitted to file now "under review" so how long it will be before i get the good news?

Reactions: Mujahid10

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
Dec2-2019 file sent.. medicals and biometrcs done in same week in February - 2020, aor2 july - 2020(started processing), 18 dec 2020 ADR requested, submitted in January 2021, before gckey showed "we need additional docs to proceess" yestrday i checked it was written that they had received the file i had submitted under Additional Docs section at GCKEY..
Fingers crossed
Good luck!!

Reactions: Mujahid10

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
Presumably you've travelled to Canada multiple times on your business visa, or previously at any rate?

No guarantees of course but my impression is that they are more consistent now than they used to be - in that those who've had visas before and had no issues get new ones - long tenor - more or less routinely. Only question right now is processing time and the wrinkle of your existing visa (not an issue per se but a tiny bit out of ordinary).

(Yes, there are exceptions and issues that come up - but still)
Yes, I had two business visas and traveled multiple times to Canada. Kyiv Visa Office processes TRV fast. The only question is if they approve it or refuse. Worth to try, I think.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes, I had two business visas and traveled multiple times to Canada. Kyiv Visa Office processes TRV fast. The only question is if they approve it or refuse. Worth to try, I think.
For those that've had visas and travelled without incident, it should be considered low risk. Good luck.

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Yes it says document received also i got an email from LVO confirming that my documents are received and submitted to file now "under review" so how long it will be before i get the good news?
how long did it take to change into "docs received"