T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
What do your GCMS notes say? Officer will always have a note there.

Long story short...mentioned my notes here many times...once again i explain again the Visa- Officer never checked my file properly because he was asking for post wedding communications (ADR) and in his notes he is asking for many pages of chats, facebook posts, emails and pics....which are sent along with the explanation that currently i am living with my husband in Pakistan for past 2 years and plz guys don't say leave him because i don't want to be in a long distance relationship..i am a Canadian citizen and i can live with him throughout but sorry i don't chat with my husband in same bedroom!!!LOL!!

Now i am still shocked we got interview letter tooo!!!!! so imagine this heartbreaking wait and pain :(

By the way guys whoever got re-medical same time as other person or pre-arrival will get PPR same time too cuz they sent them out in batches!!

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Did you apply for spousal sponsorship too?
Yes, much later date though. If you have the notes - a good lawyer can send a note to CIC based on those notes with all their legal terminology and that usually helps move the needle. A good friend of mine had an issue with his PR card - this actually helped his case which seemed to be stuck for a year. What has your lawyer opined?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Long story short...mentioned my notes here many times...once again i explain again the Visa- Officer never checked my file properly because he was asking for post wedding communications (ADR) and in his notes he is asking for many pages of chats, facebook posts, emails and pics....which are sent along with the explanation that currently i am living with my husband in Pakistan for past 2 years and plz guys don't say leave him because i don't want to be in a long distance relationship..i am a Canadian citizen and i can live with him throughout but sorry i don't chat with my husband in same bedroom!!!LOL!!

Now i am still shocked we got interview letter tooo!!!!! so imagine this heartbreaking wait and pain :(

By the way guys whoever got re-medical same time as other person or pre-arrival will get PPR same time too cuz they sent them out in batches!!
What about your husband, was he ever refused a tourist or student visa to Canada, or has he ever applied refugee anywhere in world, etc.
There could be something else hidden red flag in file. Other hidden red flags include age difference more than 7 years, 2nd marriage, sponsor has children from previous marriages. Dig deeper and think. The reason they ask for interview with ADR is that an interview was already recommended at initial review by an officer way back in Sydney. Check gcms notes, it will have this information.

Reactions: pc8922

Anjaladhikari

Sep 15, 2019
Dear you may think i am asking a stupid question here....I am the only one who received "ADR and interview letter" same day.....so i did reply to all their concerns in my ADR but in my interview letter they said we will review your file and let you know the date, time and location...this was all happend in Jan 9..... but until now no date is mentioned.

so simply i want to see how many people getting Pre-arrival and PPR if they were in the line waiting for interview so far? because personally i know 4 files by now who got their interview waived and got PPR. in last 1 month......I think they are giving PPR and re-medical to people without Interview cases and i think we will be in a batch of people who are still waiting for interview or at least some good news after ADR....???

i think i'm becoming a joke here...I am so desperate for my file too like you all but i don't scream my feelings here and always try to stay positive....i want to see how many people are still in a boat like me and nothing else?!

I hope i explain my self now better?!!!
I’m also waiting for update I submitted my ADR on February 10,2021

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
What about your husband, was he ever refused a tourist or student visa to Canada, or has he ever applied refugee anywhere in world, etc.
There could be something else hidden red flag in file. Other hidden red flags include age difference more than 7 years, 2nd marriage, sponsor has children from previous marriages. Dig deeper and think. The reason they ask for interview with ADR is that an interview was already recommended at initial review by an officer way back in Sydney. Check gcms notes, it will have this information.
No red flags dear...i think its just a luck!!!

My husband never applied for tourist or refugee or any other type of visa in the world...my husband is very well educated and working in a very respectable job here in pakistan. I think we are in a later batch of PPR :(

Mar 14, 2021
Dear you may think i am asking a stupid question here....I am the only one who received "ADR and interview letter" same day.....so i did reply to all their concerns in my ADR but in my interview letter they said we will review your file and let you know the date, time and location...this was all happend in Jan 9..... but until now no date is mentioned.

so simply i want to see how many people getting Pre-arrival and PPR if they were in the line waiting for interview so far? because personally i know 4 files by now who got their interview waived and got PPR. in last 1 month......I think they are giving PPR and re-medical to people without Interview cases and i think we will be in a batch of people who are still waiting for interview or at least some good news after ADR....???

i think i'm becoming a joke here...I am so desperate for my file too like you all but i don't scream my feelings here and always try to stay positive....i want to see how many people are still in a boat like me and nothing else?!

I hope i explain my self now better?!!!
No dear you are not becoming joke. We all are in the same boat and hella depressed. I can completely understand ur situation. How people got waived their interview? Did they send some email or what?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
No red flags dear...i think its just a luck!!!

My husband never applied for tourist or refugee or any other type of visa in the world...my husband is very well educated and working in a very respectable job here in pakistan. I think we are in a later batch of PPR :(
1 thing I'm thinking, since they know you are living with your sponsor for past 2 years, they can ask you proof of intent to return to Canada (Canadian job offer, Lease, ties to Canada etc) That's something to keep in mind.

Reactions: esam99

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
1 thing I'm thinking, since they know you are living with your sponsor for past 2 years, they can ask you proof of intent to return to Canada (Canadian job offer, Lease, ties to Canada etc) That's something to keep in mind.

I know that for sure as i have my whole family there plus i travelled back and forth during covid too ..i did not permanently moved here.....explained everything in letter.....plus i do have a house mortgage, bills to pay in Canada to proof that. i think because Sydney put us in interview from CIC that's why they delay our files more in LVO....but i am sure they will read my file this time carefully....I hope sooo

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
No dear you are not becoming joke. We all are in the same boat and hella depressed. I can completely understand ur situation. How people got waived their interview? Did they send some email or what?
Thanks for understanding......people are explaining through ADR and emails are getting waived....honestly interviews are not possible in Covid :(

Reactions: Freewayz840