+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

legend_2020

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Guys

I just submitted the application, i made a little mistake, i have put use use of representative form with my emai address to communicate correspondence, but it was also required to put my email address on imm 008 where i havent put my email id. So what email address they will uae for correspondence. Seems like a small miatake, but not sure

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Im curious for those who have ordered GCMS notes does the request go to the visa office who checks into the file. Like do they leave initials or anything to specify if it is a specific visa office

FHA

Mar 16, 2021
I have a question regarding info sharing. On our application it shows they looked at two countries. US and New Zealand. Is it mandatory for them to look at all the 5 countries they have an alliance with? Additionally if we had a visit visa rejection from US is that a big problem?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Im curious for those who have ordered GCMS notes does the request go to the visa office who checks into the file. Like do they leave initials or anything to specify if it is a specific visa office
No, there's a separate unit that does GCMS. But the visa office may see its been requested. Won't hurt your file.

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
To all those who got pre arrivals, are your files being reviewed by an immigration officer now or it is still in queue to be reviewed by migration officer? Did anyone’s status for eligibility changed to “we are seeing whether you meet eligibility requirements or not” ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
To all those who got pre arrivals, are your files being reviewed by an immigration officer now or it is still in queue to be reviewed by migration officer? Did anyone’s status for eligibility changed to “we are seeing whether you meet eligibility requirements or not” ?
The status is close to useless and may look the same until visa issued.

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
The status is close to useless and may look the same until visa issued.
Yeah that’s what happens in most of the cases.but today I Got an update and when I signed in I noticed there was a change in eligibility section.before it was we will send you a message when we are in the process of reviewing your eligibility, and now it says we are reviewing your eligibility.

Reactions: T@777

Canadacanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022
As of the beginning of February, our file is in queue awaiting review by migration officer. However, we haven’t received prearrival yet.

Reactions: azfar11

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
As of the beginning of February, our file is in queue awaiting review by migration officer. However, we haven’t received prearrival yet.
Same here but no Pre-arrival or re-medical yet? is this normal?

Reactions: azfar11