27 july 2020
Med's Request
9 jan 2020
Med's Done....
21 jan 2020
Done my remedical today...:)

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Its been reported that Shanghai will only handle "administrative" duties on the files.
Once completed, it will be sent back to LVO for further processing.
My take on this is that they are sending away new apps so that they can clear their 2019 backlog.
Brother where is your predicted storm, now it has been more than a month, but no signs. When they will clear the backlog of 2019. Waiting for 19 months.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Brother where is your predicted storm, now it has been more than a month, but no signs. When they will clear the backlog of 2019. Waiting for 19 months.
My STORM prediction was in March.
In that case, you are getting Pre Arrival when STORM arrives. It will be a CLUSTER of
Pre Arrivals, PPR's and DM's. Hard to say when storm makes landfall, it could be sometime in February or March.
Possible storm landfall dates: February 19th, 27th or March 11th, 26th.

p.s. no action in rest of January. Sorry.
These were my STORM predictions dates.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
They are sending away apps to China temporarily and after will start STORM.
STORM will COME. It is inevitable now. We are on verge of storm.
But dont say WHERE is your STORM :p Look on my predictions to know.

Shahzad326

Feb 2, 2021
IRCC LVO respond time of webform enquiry is 28 days now. Before it was 7 days. Now we will have to wait even for our conserned querries replies.

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
IRCC LVO respond time of webform enquiry is 28 days now. Before it was 7 days. Now we will have to wait even for our conserned querries replies.
Seems like spousal applicants should just forget about bringing their spouse to Canada. All the new applicants should refrain from marrying outside Canada.

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
I have another question, 2 months ago i got married in pakistan> my question is i havent done the mehendi, only girls side has done it at home due to covid situation and hall restriction. Should i add mehendi event on the list in the form alongside Rukhsati and Valima? would this be ok.

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
I have another question, 2 months ago i got married in pakistan> my question is i havent done the mehendi, only girls side has done it at home due to covid situation and hall restriction. Should i add mehendi event on the list in the form alongside Rukhsati and Valima? would this be ok.
Add as much information as possible.

Mistersponsor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Got an email more than a month ago that my file is being sent to London. Ecas says app received.

Got an email yesterday from “LVO” that
“Your application is currently in transit and given the above disruptions, we are unable to confirm receipt of your application at IRCC London at the present time. “

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Got an email more than a month ago that my file is being sent to London. Ecas says app received.

Got an email yesterday from “LVO” that
“Your application is currently in transit and given the above disruptions, we are unable to confirm receipt of your application at IRCC London at the present time. “
I got email from CPC NS Sydney regarding transfer of file to LVO on January 13, 2020. However received confirmation email on August 11, 2020.