+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
I am now waiting for pre arrival. Theyvare doing eligibility check in HK, already got aor2 and in process since feb1

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
There was a lot of ghost activity on Oct.31st,2020 (Halloween night). If you checked that day you would see a ghost for sure. You can look back in the history of this thread how many ghosts were there.

• Haha
Reactions: Freewayz840

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Coincidences happen - At December 31 2020, there was a backlog of more than 10,400 files from 2019 that needed to be processed that should've been completed by year-end 2020. Of course some of those people are going to get PPR eventually.

If you wish to believe in the coincidence and be optimistic, feel free - but please don't mislead people here into false promises because it only hurts more when dreams get dashed. Provide the whole story (i.e. there's no proof anonymous emails do anything and that historically CIC hasn't done anything to expedite a file based on emails). That's all I suggest.
source as far as 10400 file is concerned?

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Could just mean that your file has been moved from Case Analyst to assessing officer or that they've added results from a criminal record check to your file. Nothing to worry about.
Most of what people say on this forum is mere speculation. They are theories, at best. No one actually knows how CIC works. If there was a sure shot way of expediting applications, I am sure it would have been fully utilized by now.

I agree, the only real way to get CIC to work is to publicly shame them. The rally in Montreal did more to push cases than all the emails combined sent to an internal folder of the CIC.

Reactions: riz7862 and Phalos

hockeydefenseman221

Aug 24, 2019
source as far as 10400 file is concerned?
These places:

1. CIC press release in Oct 2020 saying their goal is to finish the majority of Spouse Sponsor applications by year-end by completing 6,000 applications per year
2. CBC News Investigation that revealed that despite the promise of 6,000 per month they only completed 7,600 total across the three months. Leaving at least 10,400

CBC has multiple articles out on this topic, I can find the exact one later. Note: This is across all of CIC not just LVO.

hockeydefenseman221

Aug 24, 2019
Most of what people say on this forum is mere speculation. They are theories, at best. No one actually knows how CIC works. If there was a sure shot way of expediting applications, I am sure it would have been fully utilized by now.

I agree, the only real way to get CIC to work is to publicly shame them. The rally in Montreal did more to push cases than all the emails combined sent to an internal folder of the CIC.
100% agree, for your own sanity don't put too much weight in anything anyone says on this forum, even myself. Fact-check everything.

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
If everyone in this Pak thread sent 1 anonymous email, I guarantee some of us will get updates. So who wants to do it?
We did.
Wrote LVO, Trudeau and Marco.
Got reply informing us being in final queue.
We ll keep writing them weekly, until we get the good news

TMHK

Aug 8, 2020
Salaam
Hi everyone
Firstly, I wish you all good luck and pray that your applications will be approved too sooner than soon.

Now for the good news, Praise to Almighty, I received my copr on 29 Jan and i have landed in canada.
Nov 2019 Applicant
App rec: 27 Nov 2019
Aor 1: 19 Dec 2019
Bio and medical cleared: 2 jan 2020
File transfer lvo: 13 feb 2020
Aor 2: 17 july 2020
File transfer to vienna: dont know
Decision made, pre arrival, copr altogether: 29 jan 2021
No additional documents or re-medical was requested.

Take care all.

Now for the fun part, i would like to say that our trusted member of this forum mr @Phalos told me that i will get an update in the month of January and i did.

I hope you all are blessed with the happiness of reuniting with your spouses asap.
Take care.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Salaam
Hi everyone
Firstly, I wish you all good luck and pray that your applications will be approved too sooner than soon.

Now for the good news, Praise to Almighty, I received my copr on 29 Jan and i have landed in canada.
Nov 2019 Applicant

Take care all.

Now for the fun part, i would like to say that our trusted member of this forum mr @Phalos told me that i will get an update in the month of January and i did.

I hope you all are blessed with the happiness of reuniting with your spouses asap.
Take care.
That’s awesome! Congrats :)!! @Phalos predict when my husband will get his passport request email!!! Lol

• Love
Reactions: Phalos and TMHK

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Salaam
Hi everyone

Nov 2019 Applicant

Take care all.

Take care.
That’s awesome! Congrats :)!! @Phalos predict when my husband will get his passport request email!!! Lol

You all owe @Phalos a treat :D

• Love
Reactions: Phalos