+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

TMHK

Aug 8, 2020
I start every day with high hope that may be this is the day that I was waiting for. But when the day passes, It hurts me a lot, and seriously, now I am tired of this waiting.
Sir, keep your hopes high everyday because my situation was also similar but patience is the answer to everything in this era

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Salaam
Hi everyone
Firstly, I wish you all good luck and pray that your applications will be approved too sooner than soon.

Now for the good news, Praise to Almighty, I received my copr on 29 Jan and i have landed in canada.
Nov 2019 Applicant
App rec: 27 Nov 2019
Aor 1: 19 Dec 2019
Bio and medical cleared: 2 jan 2020
File transfer lvo: 13 feb 2020
Aor 2: 17 july 2020
File transfer to vienna: dont know
Decision made, pre arrival, copr altogether: 29 jan 2021
No additional documents or re-medical was requested.

Take care all.

Now for the fun part, i would like to say that our trusted member of this forum mr @Phalos told me that i will get an update in the month of January and i did.

I hope you all are blessed with the happiness of reuniting with your spouses asap.
Take care.
My file is also in Vienna and am also November applicant but didn’t get anything After AOR2 yet

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Sir, keep your hopes high everyday because my situation was also similar but patience is the answer to everything in this era
Bro did you check your ecas when did they start reviewing your eligibility and security check? I mean when did you get to know that it’s in process too?

Freewayz840

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Application received - 25 October 2019
AOR1 - 17 November 2019
Biometric request - 27 November 2019
Sponsor approval - 28 November 2019
Medical request - 28 November 2019
Medical Passed - 6 December 2019
File transfer to LVO - 15 February 2020
AOR2, ECAS started processing my file - 21 July 2020
ADR requested - 13 November 2020 (Schedule A, pcc, travel history)
Pre-arrival letter - 30 November 2020
ADR 2 - 30 November 2020 ( CV/Resume)
Re-medical - 15 January 2021
Medical passed - 4 February 2021
Decision made, ECAS - 12 February 2021
Passport Request - 12 February 2021
too long to passed WOW but MashALLAH <3

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Now for the fun part, i would like to say that our trusted member of this forum mr @Phalos told me that i will get an update in the month of January and i did.

I hope you all are blessed with the happiness of reuniting with your spouses asap.
Take care.
and I thank you too my friend and all the best to you and your family ))))))))

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Salaam
Hi everyone
Firstly, I wish you all good luck and pray that your applications will be approved too sooner than soon.

Now for the good news, Praise to Almighty, I received my copr on 29 Jan and i have landed in canada.
Nov 2019 Applicant
App rec: 27 Nov 2019
Aor 1: 19 Dec 2019
Bio and medical cleared: 2 jan 2020
File transfer lvo: 13 feb 2020
Aor 2: 17 july 2020
File transfer to vienna: dont know
Decision made, pre arrival, copr altogether: 29 jan 2021
No additional documents or re-medical was requested.

Take care all.

Take care.
Congratulations, you had to share your update at this thread when you received this surprise bundle. I could definitely releases our pain. anyways, I am so happy for you. but please do remember all of us, May we all get rid of this hard time as your's.

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Hello guys my gckey before 16-feb showed i passed my medical on 16-feb 2020 and this date is my medicals expiry date.but today when i logged in firstly noticed a ghost update(application /profile updated) and under medical section it showed i don't need a medical exam. However i had submitted my ADR on 27-jan2021 which i got in december-2020... it might be a gud news or a medical extension.. i have seen thos whose medical gets extended their pre arrival or PPR chnces get so closerr....

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hello guys my gckey before 16-feb showed i passed my medical on 16-feb 2020 and this date is my medicals expiry date.but today when i logged in firstly noticed a ghost update(application /profile updated) and under medical section it showed i don't need a medical exam. However i had submitted my ADR on 27-jan2021 which i got in december-2020... it might be a gud news or a medical extension.. i have seen thos whose medical gets extended their pre arrival or PPR chnces get so closerr....
It means your medical has been expired and they will contact you if they will require your remedical assessment or they may extend your previous medicals. Mine was expired on December 11, 2021 since then my status under Medical Section shows as we do not need your medical exam, we will contact you if this change. so, please be patience, and wait for further response.

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
It means your medical has been expired and they will contact you if they will require your remedical assessment or they may extend your previous medicals. Mine was expired on December 11, 2021 since then my status under Medical Section shows as we do not need your medical exam, we will contact you if this change. so, please be patience, and wait for further response.
And LVO has sent me an email saying that "Thanks for email and in response to my enquiry, my file is awaiting review by Migration Officer because i had sent my ADR through email in january. i think they started reviewing ADR.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
And LVO has sent me an email saying that "Thanks for email and in response to my enquiry, my file is awaiting review by Migration Officer because i had sent my ADR through email in january. i think they started reviewing ADR.
I got the same reply in response of my query. but on GCkey they didn't update the status under Additional Documents Request. I think the review the Review of ADR hasn't started yet.