+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Migration officer is the final person who makes decision, so if it’s in line and to be reviewed by a migration officer it means he will review the file and make sure that you meet eligibility and then you get PRE ARRIVAL AND PPR

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Migration officer is the final person who makes decision, so if it’s in line and to be reviewed by a migration officer it means he will review the file and make sure that you meet eligibility and then you get PRE ARRIVAL AND PPR
Maybe there is a Junior officer responsible for Enquiries and directing the file up. Then there is an Assessing Officer who asks for ADR and then there is Migration officer who makes the Final decision?

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Maybe there is a Junior officer responsible for Enquiries and directing the file up. Then there is an Assessing Officer who asks for ADR and then there is Migration officer who makes the Final decision?
If u got your AOR 2 in email;
read this paragraph from the email
'
What are the steps in the review of your application?

The first step took place at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia where a review was conducted to assess whether your sponsor was eligible to sponsor you and met the requirements for sponsorship. We will now assess whether you, the applicant, meet the relevant requirements to be granted a permanent resident visa.

Your application will first go through a pre-assessment done by Case Analysts. Case Analysts do not make decisions. They will go over the facts of your application and deepen the understanding of your circumstances before your file is assigned to an officer for processing. You may receive a request for additional evidence.

Once your application is assigned to an officer, the first step will be for the officer to review whether you meet the requirements for the Family Class category you applied under. This is called: Eligibility.

Once eligibility is completed, the officer will review your admissibility to Canada. Providing there are no concerns, the decision on your admissibility may closely follow the decision on your eligibility. However, complex medical conditions, criminal records or security concerns can significantly extend the processing time of your application. Certain reviews or verifications are conducted by partner agencies and these verifications will most likely extend the processing time of your application.

Once these reviews are completed, your application should be ready for final decision

Last edited:

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
If u get your AOR 2 in email;
read this paragraph from the email
'
What are the steps in the review of your application?

The first step took place at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia where a review was conducted to assess whether your sponsor was eligible to sponsor you and met the requirements for sponsorship. We will now assess whether you, the applicant, meet the relevant requirements to be granted a permanent resident visa.

Your application will first go through a pre-assessment done by Case Analysts. Case Analysts do not make decisions. They will go over the facts of your application and deepen the understanding of your circumstances before your file is assigned to an officer for processing. You may receive a request for additional evidence.

Once your application is assigned to an officer, the first step will be for the officer to review whether you meet the requirements for the Family Class category you applied under. This is called: Eligibility.

Once eligibility is completed, the officer will review your admissibility to Canada. Providing there are no concerns, the decision on your admissibility may closely follow the decision on your eligibility. However, complex medical conditions, criminal records or security concerns can significantly extend the processing time of your application. Certain reviews or verifications are conducted by partner agencies and these verifications will most likely extend the processing time of your application.

Once these reviews are completed, your application should be ready for final decision
Case Analyst>>Assessing Officer>>Migration Officer

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Oh lala. I got aor 2 over two weeks ago. I can feel Im so so so close. Please bring me the ppr and dm. Come on Peter Cotton Tail, could it be easter!

• Haha
Reactions: Freewayz840

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Application received - 25 October 2019
AOR1 - 17 November 2019
Biometric request - 27 November 2019
Sponsor approval - 28 November 2019
Medical request - 28 November 2019
Medical Passed - 6 December 2019
File transfer to LVO - 15 February 2020
AOR2, ECAS started processing my file - 21 July 2020
ADR requested - 13 November 2020 (Schedule A, pcc, travel history)
Pre-arrival letter - 30 November 2020
ADR 2 - 30 November 2020 ( CV/Resume)
Re-medical - 15 January 2021
Medical passed - 4 February 2021
Decision made, ECAS - 12 February 2021
Passport Request - 12 February 2021

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Its been almost 3 months since you submitted ADR1. Have you gotten no word from LVO? Have you emailed them?
Yeah It's been 2 and half months passed since submission of ADR but didn't get anything till now. I used the Webform on January 08, 2021 to enquire about the status of the case but didn't get any response. However I sent email to LVO, in response, they replied that your file is currently in queue awaiting review by a migration officer.

don't know who long I will have to wait further, now in 19th month of processing, file is with LVO from last 13 months.

• Sad
Reactions: Alhumdulleh

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Yeah It's been 2 and half months passed since submission of ADR but didn't get anything till now. I used the Webform on January 08, 2021 to enquire about the status of the case but didn't get any response. However I sent email to LVO, in response, they replied that your file is currently in queue awaiting review by a migration officer.

don't know who long I will have to wait further, now in 19th month of processing, file is with LVO from last 13 months.
Same im in this queue too:(:(

Iqra haroon

Oct 25, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
11 oct 2019
File Transfer...
27 july 2020