+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Yeah It's been 2 and half months passed since submission of ADR but didn't get anything till now. I used the Webform on January 08, 2021 to enquire about the status of the case but didn't get any response. However I sent email to LVO, in response, they replied that your file is currently in queue awaiting review by a migration officer.

don't know who long I will have to wait further, now in 19th month of processing, file is with LVO from last 13 months.
The good news is that ur in queue awaiting review by a Migration officer, and not like me still reviewed by an Assessing officer. That means that Assessing officer is satisfied and just waiting for final approval from top.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
The good news is that ur in queue awaiting review by a Migration officer, and not like me still reviewed by an Assessing officer. That means that Assessing officer is satisfied and just waiting for final approval from top.
I am confused, as I know the Immigration Officer assess the eligibility and sends Pre-arrival and Migration Officer responsible for Final Check/Review and then make Decisions (DM). But I didn't get the Pre-arrival then how the file assigned to Migration Officer as the eligibility still in process.

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Ask your MP to inquire where your files are, I didn’t even know that my file has been moved to Vienna Austria. I just got AOR email in august that my file is in LVO, but don’t know how it went to the Vienna. So am sure there are more people who don’t even know about this as I didn’t knew till I contacted my MP

Reactions: riz7862

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
I am confused, as I know the Immigration Officer assess the eligibility and sends Pre-arrival and Migration Officer responsible for Final Check/Review and then make Decisions (DM). But I didn't get the Pre-arrival then how the file assigned to Migration Officer as the eligibility still in process.
Both are the same person, migration officer is the final decision maker who review your file again and makes a decision. Pre-arrival is sent by case analysts.so you didn’t get pre arrival the chances are you will get both simultaneously by migration officer instead of case analysts

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Maybe the Migration Officer gives Pre-arrival after Assessing gives the recommendation.
After Migration gives Pre Arrival, he starts Security check. We dont know exactly how things work there, but its better to be in queue with Migration than with Assessing.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Both are the same person, migration officer is the final decision maker who review your file again and makes a decision. Pre-arrival is sent by case analysts.so you didn’t get pre arrival the chances are you will get both simultaneously by migration officer instead of case analysts
It will be miracle that one who is desperately waiting to get a single news will get two big news. I wish it may happen in my life

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Don’t worry umar I have seen people who didn’t even get a pre arrival but the direct PPR, pre-arrival is sent by case analysts,but you have past that step now you are in a queue for a review and chances are either you will get both together or the PPR direct

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
It will be miracle that one who is desperately waiting to get a single news will get two big news. I wish it may happen in my life
Am also in a queue to be reviewed by a migration officer and I know for sure it’s the final step, our files are only within the discretion of this final man who is our reviewing officer. He will start processing our files soon and send us PPR or PRE ARRIVALS AND PPRS

Reactions: riz7862

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Am also in a queue to be reviewed by a migration officer and I know for sure it’s the final step, our files are only within the discretion of this final man who is our reviewing officer. He will start processing our files soon and send us PPR or PRE ARRIVALS AND PPRS
I start every day with high hope that may be this is the day that I was waiting for. But when the day passes, It hurts me a lot, and seriously, now I am tired of this waiting.

Reactions: Freewayz840

GeneralInquiry

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hello everyone!

can someone please clarify ADR? Does everyone get one requested?Is there a specific document that they’re requesting for? I felt I was very through on it but curious on what else they may request for!