+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Can anyone knows, when COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted in London? I think, may be LVO will restart their work once the restrictions be lifted, because they are on silent mode since the restrictions was imposed.
sorry man, we are all stuck in here, working from home, despite of vaccination ,Covid isnt going anyway hence the lockdown. There has been 12 millions jabs done until now, i am hoping in a month or so, things can start to go a little better if infections starts to go on decline. pray hard! stay safe! :)

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Can anyone knows, when COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted in London? I think, may be LVO will restart their work once the restrictions be lifted, because they are on silent mode since the restrictions was imposed.
Shaw gi ..just forget about outcome of your file after sending to LVO..officers r in deep sleep due to new COVID in UK ..it’s time to pray hard that’s it ...in this way you will be in peace

Tintin1984

Star Member
May 25, 2015
not anytime soon. It will take some time for everyone to get vaccinated here. Unfortunately you’re not the only one suffering

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Shaw gi ..just forget about outcome of your file after sending to LVO..officers r in deep sleep due to new COVID in UK ..it’s time to pray hard that’s it ...in this way you will be in peace
I hope so, but you know we can't sit calmly, this thought has sieged our minds and we can't to get rid of this even we want to. So praying hard to Almighty, may we all get good news very soon. Elahi Ameen

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Hey according to the gcms notes eligibility, marriage geniality, security, had gone thru all the pccs, got pre arrival.. how come criminality not started? I gonna go crazy

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
@ranaumar1292 COVID restrictions are suppose to be considered after Easter which is 1st week May , let’s hope some miracle happens . Aik taraf hojaye Bas ab , hanging in there is killing seriously

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
@ranaumar1292 COVID restrictions are suppose to be considered after Easter which is 1st week May , let’s hope some miracle happens .