+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Let's hav a glance on broader side, by all words he meant was the officials, immigration law makers and the Vissa officers not the canadian nation.. isn't it unfair to see peopl landing before a person who has waited more than 15 months? His attitude isn't for the peopl rathar towards the government, immigration and thos sleeping visa officers enjoying the office work hours given at home with their families, once they get aparted they would understand the pain. i repeat no one intends to hurt the Canadian nation or people living out there. & No one has to. Stay Positive, Peace ✌
thanks Mujahid sb, for understanding my point of view.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Let's hav a glance on broader side, by all words he meant was the officials, immigration law makers and the Vissa officers not the canadian nation.. isn't it unfair to see peopl landing before a person who has waited more than 15 months? His attitude isn't for the peopl rathar towards the government, immigration and thos sleeping visa officers enjoying the office work hours given at home with their families, once they get aparted they would understand the pain. i repeat no one intends to hurt the Canadian nation or people living out there. & No one has to. Stay Positive, Peace ✌
Broader side is to have some respect and maturity. The language and the name calling of the people you have never met and the job they do. Anyways goodluck with you app.Hope for a speedy completion.

Reactions: Ex ツ

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I am August 16, 2019 applicant from Pakistan.
File transferred to LVO on 5 Feb 2020.
19 August, 2020 AoR 2.
Nov 24, 2020 ADR.
Nov 28, 2020 Documents submitted. now silence.
It means August 2019 peoples r still waiting for this PPR..I don’t know why these sluggish visa officers doing this unnecessary delay in completing the process....

Reactions: professor_pk

Mistersponsor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Broader side is to have some respect and maturity. The language and the name calling of the people you have never met and the job they do. Anyways goodluck with you app.Hope for a speedy completion.
Yes, he should have used a more mature language.

But why do you want people to praise Canadians ad infinitum ? Just because someone wants to move to Canada does not mean they cannot criticize Canadians or Canada’s policies. Just because someone wants to immigrate to Canada does not mean they have to seal their lips and forever live with a slave mentality in eternal debt to Canadians for letting them move and live there. Canada is a democracy where all its citizens have the right for Freedom of Choice and Freedom of Expression.

Canadians on this forum have every RIGHT to criticize Canadian policies because of which they have not been able to be reunited with their family members including spouses.

Shahzad326

Feb 2, 2021
So once you contact your MP you may have to a few times and give your emotional story and once they send a document for you and your husband to sign they will then start messaging them and getting monthly updates basically they try to keep up so your file will then be pulled from the bottom to the top of the list. I understand completely that in most cases this isn’t fair however it does work and for me its much needed and can help others if you decide to do it as well just make sure you can feel the pain in the writing so it pulls on heart strings.
Thanks

Reactions: riz7862

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Can anyone knows, when COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted in London? I think, may be LVO will restart their work once the restrictions be lifted, because they are on silent mode since the restrictions was imposed.