+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I can’t visit my husband due to personal health reasons and a few other reasons. So I can’t and I understand completely why I can’t and we don’t let that into our relationship however I’m all for anyone that can fly to see their spouses go for it because it’s a long wait.
exactly, not all of us have the luxury to get on a plane...for whatever personal reason.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Also you get on a plane during Covid, tomorrow they tell you gotta pay $2000 to come back! or WORSE shut all borders and you are stuck in foreign land with no job and no money.

Reactions: 1melisheikh

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Also you get on a plane during Covid, tomorrow they tell you gotta pay $2000 to come back! or WORSE shut all borders and you are stuck in foreign land with no job and no money.
i get what you are saying, but 2000 quid to come back just came into place, for someone who hasnt seen their spouse for over an year, they had an year.
i mean i travelled 3 times during pandemic, and i live in COVID hub lool. anyway! i hope its gets better.

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
I can’t visit my husband due to personal health reasons and a few other reasons. So I can’t and I understand completely why I can’t and we don’t let that into our relationship however I’m all for anyone that can fly to see their spouses go for it because it’s a long wait.
And that's why i asked my wife to visit me.. so she is coming InshAllah after a week.. and i pray for all of you to meet each other..

Reactions: professor_pk

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
And that's why i asked my wife to visit me.. so she is coming InshAllah after a week.. and i pray for all of you to meet each other..
Thank you and it sucks that I’m the sponsor because if it was the other way he would have jumped on the plane but it’s alright we are leaving it in Allah’s hands. But I am happy for you that you two get to reunite. May Allah bless you’s and reunite everyone soon.

Reactions: Mujahid10

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Thank you and it sucks that I’m the sponsor because if it was the other way he would have jumped on the plane but it’s alright we are leaving it in Allah’s hands. But I am happy for you that you two get to reunite. May Allah bless you’s and reunite everyone soon.
Well in our case, She is the sponsor just told her to stay for 3 or 6 months we might leav together InshAllah...

Reactions: professor_pk

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Hi there,

Just wondering if any March 2019 applicant out there and still waiting to receive PPR ?

March 21, 2019 Received application.
November 2019 File Transferred to LVO
January 2020 Received ADR
( It was a request to clarify some issues though, Visa Officer had also confirmed in his email, please clarify these concerns and I will issue visa)
Since then pin drop silence.

I have recently sent a request for GCM Notes.

Shahzad326

Feb 2, 2021
Accepted in mid February 2020
Sponsor Approved August 2020
Medical & bio done September 2020
Medical approved October 2020
Brought in my MP November 2020 (my MP didn’t hear back until December but I have an urgent matter why I need my husband here can’t explain what it is. But she informed my it was sent to LVO.)
January 2021 they finally told me it was sent. I also have 5 real ghost updates and 1, 14 hour ghost update.
Like I said we have a situation why I need my husband here ASAP so that’s why my MP was willing to get involved before 12 months was up but we haven’t seen each other since October of 2019 so it sucks. :(
In our case, i got acknowledgement receipt from LVO on march 2020; didn't hear from LVO after that. On multiple querries, they just told us that they can't process applications normally due to pandemic. Can you let me know what kind of assistance we can get from MP if applications are in process at LVO.

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Well in our case, She is the sponsor just told her to stay for 3 or 6 months we might leav together InshAllah...
brother, don't think like that. if your wife is coming to Pakistan , its good . so just live there. no one knows when will you gonna receive PPR. in my case, I also asked my wife to come here in Pakistan and live , 4 months ago. still no PPR. Don't make this living time bound.

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
of course exceptions apply, but i see people saying an year or an year and half or 2, thats crazy! Being married never only means meeting in Canada after PR, World is your oyster, at least travel together instead of not seeing each other for years.
yes, you are right. fact is we Pakistanis may think like that but those Comedians ( so called Canadians) can't understand this fact. even we married to them but I don't know what superiority complex they have of living in Canada.
whole of this IRCC process is ridiculous. only husband and spouse need to understand the importance of living together regardless of Location.

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
brother, don't think like that. if your wife is coming to Pakistan , its good . so just live there. no one knows when will you gonna receive PPR. in my case, I also asked my wife to come here in Pakistan and live , 4 months ago. still no PPR. Don't make this living time bound.
No No i haven't expected leaving together just in case.. i guessed.... we ll just livee and spend time together... & won't discuss about this hell LVO, this ruins the mood.

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
yes, you are right. fact is we Pakistanis may think like that but those Comedians ( so called Canadians) can't understand this fact. even we married to them but I don't know what superiority complex they have of living in Canada.
whole of this IRCC process is ridiculous. only husband and spouse need to understand the importance of living together regardless of Location.
Your Timline please if u dont mind???

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
In our case, i got acknowledgement receipt from LVO on march 2020; didn't hear from LVO after that. On multiple querries, they just told us that they can't process applications normally due to pandemic. Can you let me know what kind of assistance we can get from MP if applications are in process at LVO.
So once you contact your MP you may have to a few times and give your emotional story and once they send a document for you and your husband to sign they will then start messaging them and getting monthly updates basically they try to keep up so your file will then be pulled from the bottom to the top of the list. I understand completely that in most cases this isn’t fair however it does work and for me its much needed and can help others if you decide to do it as well just make sure you can feel the pain in the writing so it pulls on heart strings.

Reactions: Shahzad326