+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
oh well, i wanna go to ircc office and shake them hard!
have you tried asking them whats happening? i think keep pushing it at this point.
please please go and shake them as hard as you can like they have never seen it before.

EARTH QUICK STYLE

yep. 3 months ago my file was in line for review
A month ago found out the file was under review
By now I hope they are done with it

must have been a hard review?

you don’t needa Science Degree to review a simple genuine marriage file

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
please please go and shake them as hard as you can like they have never seen it before.

EARTH QUICK STYLE

yep. 3 months ago my file was in line for review
A month ago found out the file was under review
By now I hope they are done with it

must have been a hard review?

you don’t needa Science Degree to review a simple marriage file
i actually plan on going ! i ll keep you guys updated.
in sha Allah you ll hear something back soon :)

well , most of the immigration officers arent even as qualified, what could you expect.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
i actually plan on going ! i ll keep you guys updated.
in sha Allah you ll hear something back soon :)

well , most of the immigration officers arent even as qualified, what could you expect.
please do so and keep us in the know

I have 0 expectations
You right we will see

good luck with the IRCC visit

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Seems like we were wrong when we were complaining back in November that lvo is sleeping. Atleast some people we're getting updates. Feel like they've hibernated now. Sometimes I feel like literally killing myself after all this wait man!! This wait is ruining our lives...
Keeping loved ones apart.

I wonder, how do these officers sleep at night at their houses with their spouses knowing they've so much responsibility on their shoulders and knowing they have let down so many couples?
Oh Allah, have some mercy on us. !

Reactions: 1melisheikh

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Seems like we were wrong when we were complaining back in November that lvo is sleeping. Atleast some people we're getting updates. Feel like they've hibernated now. Feel like literally killing myself after all this wait man!! It's ruining us all.
How do these officers sleep at night at their houses with their spouses knowing they've so much responsibility on their shoulders and knowing they have let down so many couples?
Oh Allah, have some mercy on us. !
I think the hardest part is waiting not knowing what is happening because we are all just ready to be reunited so days feel like weeks and weeks feels like months. Hopefully in the name of Allah we are all reunited soon.