+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Our 2nd wedding anniversary is coming in March and we were expecting that we would be reunited before the Anniversary. But now to be honest, I have lost the all the hopes, Because apparently LVO has stopped working. Their strategy is very clear to drag us further. NO STORM will come, they are the heartless people, they have no concerns with our emotions and mental torture that we all are dealing with.
I am 100% with your assessment...ircc dragging Pak applicants unnecessarily..yesterday I saw some applicants from May and June 2019 got ppr ..some only some from 2019 December applicants r getting ppr just to show they r working while in between applicants r getting unnecessary delay tactics

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Our 2nd wedding anniversary is coming in March and we were expecting that we would be reunited before the Anniversary. But now to be honest, I have lost the all the hopes, Because apparently LVO has stopped working. Their strategy is very clear to drag us further. NO STORM will come, they are the heartless people, they have no concerns with our emotions and mental torture that we all are dealing with.
I say your Pre Arrival will come by March BREAK. No doubt.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
These ircc peoples r not kids, they know all present situation of applicants..actually ircc is using deliberately delaying tactics just to show Pakistani Government because of Pak China relationship..

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Did you notice ircc used to extend expired medical tests before December 2020 applicants now not extending expired medical results
Yes, I've notice that :mad: now they tend give remedicals before issuing ppr, but we will monitor the trend as more ppl exceed the 12 month process.

Reactions: riz7862

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
same here. first medical was done in Nov.2019. Since the expiry of the first med. in Nov.2020, i still haven't heard anything yet from IRCC.
woah, i am moaning about my situation, you havent even heard if your file went to London? best of luck regardless, there is a good chance it ll happen soon in sha Allah, since work load is piling up and i am sure they are trying to finish it as soon as they can, hopefully.