+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Do i have to prepare pictures and receipts of jewellery to show or give them ?
if you have alot of money on you, have a proof of funds, i.e bank statement of you or someone who has given it to you, money exchange receipt with your or person with bank statement name on it, and yes invoices for your jewellery too, no pictures.

Regards.

GeneralInquiry

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Salam everyone, I hope everyone is alright.
You are not alone, we are with you all with these processes. I wish it was easier and it should be easier. I am not happy with the responses that people have abused the system so we should also be punished. But we will get through this to unite with our partners in this life.

Update on my wife’s application:

Appliciation received July 15.

Email responding that they received it January 8th.

Application sent to London, UK Jan 22.

Medical Request Jan 23 (biometrics was completed earlier a rejected visitor visa).

Medical Completed Jan.27

What should be expected now? We are unsure on next steps in the application as it seems we now just wait for a decision.

Best to you all.

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Hi

I was divorced back in 2018, and got divorce decree from court. And recently i got married and was going through the requirement, found out 1 more addition documents is required ( divorce certificate from union council).
1) Do i need more documents and explanation for 1st marriage ( nikkah only).and do i have to explain anything for divorce.
2) Union council recently issue divorce certificate, would this be ok. khula decree is dated 2 years back.

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
You are not alone, we are with you all with these processes. I wish it was easier and it should be easier. I am not happy with the responses that people have abused the system so we should also be punished. But we will get through this to unite with our partners in this life.

Medical Request Jan 23 (biometrics was completed earlier a rejected visitor visa).

Medical Completed Jan.27

What should be expected now? We are unsure on next steps in the application as it seems we now just wait for a decision.

Best to you all.
Which city did you get your medical appointment from? Lahore, Islamabad, or Karachi?

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi

I was divorced back in 2018, and got divorce decree from court. And recently i got married and was going through the requirement, found out 1 more addition documents is required ( divorce certificate from union council).
1) Do i need more documents and explanation for 1st marriage ( nikkah only).and do i have to explain anything for divorce.
2) Union council recently issue divorce certificate, would this be ok. khula decree is dated 2 years back.
you need to attach every legal document that you have from the civil court/union council/NADRA and islamic divorce..plus English translation attached with each document which has urdu in it.......also you need to explain why you got divorce and why you got married after few years gap..they are very crazy about the things like got marry too early or too late, or age gap, or gap between 1st marriage and 2nd marriage..... :( sorry to say these things but its better to be safe then sorry... Take care.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Anyone got any update today?? New hopes for next week!!!

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020

Medical Completed Jan.27

Best to you all.
if all above you did in this year 2021 then wait till the end of this year or may be next year 2022 for ppr from LVO hell

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Paris, Accra, Moscow, HongKong, Singapore, Sydney (Australia) and even NDVO is issuing PPRs actively in Dec/Jan, but no signs of LVO anywhere :/
Indians are also waiting for the PPRs from last 45 days, I recently visited the thread of NDVO/2019, and someone stated that they haven't issued any PPR from last 45 days.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-who-got-file-moved-transferred-to-ndvo-2019-please-join.613441/post-9165756

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
I think IRCC has slowed down the process at every VO, may be special instructions were issued to halt the process till the new wave of COVID-19 can't be controlled.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
I have a good news for those who are worried that when LVO will start working again. So the news is an applicant of June 28th 2019 just got Pre-arrival and DM simultaneously. Source FB group

@Phalos This may be the start of Storm that you have predicted earlier.