+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
I have seen PM Trudeau's tweet wherein he said that New Restrictions are going to be imposed very soon. Will it affect on process of Applications?
Our files are here in uk, we already have restrictions , why are you worried about canadian restrictions :/, chill out you guys, IT SHALL start to consume you this way, just enjoy the time you have! once you are there, you ll be working your ass off! enjoy while you can :), Good things will come your way in sha Allah.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I have seen PM Trudeau's tweet wherein he said that New Restrictions are going to be imposed very soon. Will it affect on process of Applications?
I think if they want to promote their hotel industry then this means they will give out more PPRs so more people come and stay in hotels :) think of this as a positive sign :) Inshallah everything will be fine. don't worry i am January 2019 applicant silence since ADR submitted on Dec 14 :(

m.a.s9362

Jan 4, 2021
ON
Category........
FAM
asking your spouse to come here in Pakistan and live with you till visa granted, it vary from case to case. But these Canadians always praise to Canada that its a wonderful country and there are a lot of job opportunities. why don't they leave their current job and come here in Pakistan till visa grant. After that find another job in that Heaven Land, when reached back.
I'm starting to feel the same way too honestly. I'm a Canadian citizen who was living in Pakistan for past several years and got married there - moved back to Canada for higher studies a year back and it's been so difficult. Even without COVID 12 months processing time is way too long for family reunification for a country that claims to be a champion of human rights - imagine being separated from your wife and children just because they were born with a different travel document. And they criticize US for separating families at the Mexican border. Don't get me wrong, Canada is a great country in many ways, but no Canadian should have to choose between their family or living in Canada - the reality of their immigration system is way more strict than the image they promote (everyone is welcome with open arms).

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Until the restrictions are said don’t panic or freak out. No one will know what will happen until they come out however it seems to me that the mp is more upset that the people living in Canada keep leaving so my guess would be trying to stop us from leaving I don’t see them restricting immigration but that’s my opinion.

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
I'm starting to feel the same way too honestly. I'm a Canadian citizen who was living in Pakistan for past several years and got married there - moved back to Canada for higher studies a year back and it's been so difficult. Even without COVID 12 months processing time is way too long for family reunification for a country that claims to be a champion of human rights - imagine being separated from your wife and children just because they were born with a different travel document. And they criticize US for separating families at the Mexican border. Don't get me wrong, Canada is a great country in many ways, but no Canadian should have to choose between their family or living in Canada - the reality of their immigration system is way more strict than the image they promote (everyone is welcome with open arms).
If you are Indian its pretty easy. 6-7 months you have your PPR to sponsor spouse.

• Haha
Reactions: riz7862 and Phalos

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
Well you decided to go and marry someone from outside Canada. They didn’t force you to and asked you to stay apart. How is that a humanitarian issue? If you can’t live without your family, you should stay with them until they receive their visa. Many ppl does that.

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Well you decided to go and marry someone from outside Canada. They didn’t force you to and asked you to stay apart. How is that a humanitarian issue? If you can’t live without your family, you should stay with them until they receive their visa. Many ppl does that.
You could not understand m.a.a.9362’s view properly..according to my judgment he is 100% right. Canadian Govt is responsible for unnecessary delay in Pak Applicants immigration process..do you want he should quit his study in Canada and start living with his family after a year..while if you are Indian..your family is getting ppr in this scenario so please try to understand what other member is describing ..I know due to COVID 19 many members r upset some have useless ghost update....

Last edited:

m.a.s9362

Jan 4, 2021
ON
Category........
FAM
Since when is marrying within Canada a requirement for Canadians? As a Canadian I am free to marry whoever I want from wherever they may be, and it is my right to live, study and work in Canada whenever I want. I'm not going to sit here and feel ashamed for having the guts to ask that this ridiculous process be improved. The government/IRCC serves us not the other way around, read the Charter of Rights and Freedoms for god's sake

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi,

Anyone can guess how long it takes them to send Pre-arrival after ADR submitted on Dec 11 and today i received this email?

"Thank you for your e-mail. We have received the submitted documents and added them to your application."

Any idea?

Thanks.

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Hi,

Anyone can guess how long it takes them to send Pre-arrival after ADR submitted on Dec 11 and today i received this email?

"Thank you for your e-mail. We have received the submitted documents and added them to your application."

Any idea?

Thanks.
And whats the status on ur GC key?? Did they start review??

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hi,

Any idea?

Thanks.
The main thing is when they will start processing your ADR. As I know, this is the acknowledgement receipt of your ADR. If they didn't apprise regarding processing the ADR then you have to wait as we are all waiting.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
The main thing is when they will start processing your ADR. As I know, this is the acknowledgement receipt of your ADR. If they didn't apprise regarding processing the ADR then you have to wait as we are all waiting.
Sorry i didn't understand? what do you mean by uprising?