+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Dec2018

Nov 16, 2020
What were your strong points in your TRV application?
I had a refusе in 2017, before our marriage. they didn't like my precarious job and the fact that I wanted to go to my boyfriend. in 2021 I have the same job, but I am going to my husband. I wrote that I guarantee that I will return home after vacation, since there is no point in cheating after 26 months of waiting for a PR visa.
That is, in fact, my situation has not changed in any way compared to 2017

Dec2018

Nov 16, 2020
chto vi napisali v ankete?
I have attached their standard forms. and two letters from my husband and from me. where we both explained that I definitely returned home, because it would be foolish to destroy everything at the end of the journey. breaking the law

• Love
Reactions: Phalos

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I have attached their standard forms. and two letters from my husband and from me. where we both explained that I definitely returned home, because it would be foolish to destroy everything at the end of the journey. breaking the law
Do we have a choice which Visa Office to send the TRV application?

Dec2018

Nov 16, 2020
Do we have a choice which Visa Office to send the TRV application?
you can see for yourself how the request is attached. in the same account as for a PR visa (gckey), below there is an application for a tourist visa. you can "try" to submit documents. and see how it all looks. it does not oblige you to anything until the moment of payment for the visa.

Reactions: Phalos

Dec2018

Nov 16, 2020
I called to the visa office, they said that getting a passport back could take a week or more. I must send and receive my passport back only by courier. guys, I'll write you when I get my passport back. it gives great hope

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
My gckey turned BLUE in some parts. Does anybody have this experience? Does it mean Pre Arrival soon??????????

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "arsalsam786, post: 9160241, member: 968483"]
Поздравляю.
Из какого офиса вы это получили?
Мы подали 2 тика и получили отказ 1 раз из Абу-Даби, 2-й раз из warsa..dec 2019 Заявитель .... Happpy for u
[/ QUOTE]
Kyiv, Ukraine
English please...
PA from?
Im also having job but still they refused

m.a.s9362

Jan 4, 2021
ON
Category........
FAM
I (Canadian citizen) have submitted outland sponsorship PR application for my wife (Pakistani citizen, lives in Pakistan) and it was received at CPC Sydney on Dec 31 2020 - no AOR yet and I am assuming it will take at least a year (assuming they're getting back on track after the initial delay due to COVID) for the PR visa. I wanted to apply for her TRV so she can visit me in Canada in the meantime but have concerns about refusal due to following issues:

- She is a housewife and has no job, but she owns some investments (worth few million rupees) in Pakistan and her immediate family (parents, siblings) live there - is that enough for proof of ties back home?
- If I am inviting her (include a letter of invitation with the TRV application), does she still have to show her financial assets or can I just show mine, explain that I will be responsible for her finances and that will suffice for the TRV?
- How do you 'declare' dual intent (since her sponsorship PR application is already submitted) on a TRV application? Will it improve chances of the TRV application being accepted?
- IRCC's website mentions the processing time for tourist visa on the website (updated last week) from Pakistan as 445 DAYS(!!). That is longer than the processing time for spouse PR on the website! so if I submit TRV now I should expect a decision to be made by summer 2022? Or does it mean something else? I thought tourist visa decisions before COVID were made in a month or two - maybe twice as long now due to COVID. If it really is taking a year and a half now, is it worth it even applying or should I just wait for the PR visa?

Thanks, it has been difficult - we have been away from each other for a year now since I'm studying in Canada and she's in Pakistan.

Reactions: Baneen Qureshi

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
My Applicant Information Box, TimeLine bar (100%) and Review of Eligibility heading under GCKEY turned BLUE. They are clickable but goes to Error page.
Any significance?:oops::oops::oops::oops:

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
My Applicant Information Box, TimeLine bar (100%) and Review of Eligibility heading under GCKEY turned BLUE. They are clickable but goes to Error page.
Any significance?:oops::oops::oops::oops:
Don't be excited, My Status bar including Review Eligible also BLUE and Clickable from August 2020 when my so called progress bar touched the 100% mark.

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
Its really about how u guys manage time.
like we speak daily, even if we have just 2 mins. we do call. in fact video call. Just to have a glance of each other.
even we have nothing to talk about, we do call.
and keep asking each other, 'aur sunaho aur sunaho' (tell more) :D
we text good morning/ night text daily, send random kisses to each other at any time of the day. sometimes we share intimate stuff to each other, share fantasies just for fun :p

Tip:
Never talk about this immigration dinosaur. I mean talk a little bit, just to encourage each other that this time will pass. In a positive way.

I used to stress about it a lot. and always say to my hubby, they are not doing this or that. someone else got that, but we got this.
then i realized its just making it more difficult to handle.
this discussion wont help us. so we stopped. in fact i stopped :D
it doesn't mean that its bothering us no more. It does, with each passing time, It does hurt more. But we dont discuss it anymore.

so Girl and ur hubby!
take a deep breath u both
and work on it
May Allah help u both. ameen
thank you so much!
this is helpful
I'll try doing some of these tips

Reactions: Arsh1973