+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
At home, you can't refrain yourself to spend time with spouse that's why they are considering hotel quarantine. By implementing this plan, they wanna ensure that you may not meet anyone during the quarantine. In my opinion, they are also considering to slowdown the process of Spousal Applications until and unless they tacle the new wave of COVID-19. May be it is also the part of this new plan.
oh...

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
don’t worry about that according to my mp as long as a Canadian spouse plans to quarantine the whole two weeks with their spouse they are allowed to be in the same house I had to give my mp our stricked quarantine plan because she is trying to help get him here faster because of some stuff happening here in Canada with me.

Reactions: Phalos

Umer0000

Dec 11, 2020
Canadian PM announced that they are considering to impose strict measure which include mandatory hotel quarantine upon arrival to canada.

I think this may also affect on processing. They will further slowdown the process which is already on silent mode. I pray to Almighty Allah to please forgive us and help us to get rid of this waiting period. We can't afford more mess.
Inshaa Allah

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
don’t worry about that according to my mp as long as a Canadian spouse plans to quarantine the whole two weeks with their spouse they are allowed to be in the same house I had to give my mp our stricked quarantine plan because she is trying to help get him here faster because of some stuff happening here in Canada with me.
Brother Currently the restrictions are not imposed and you can spend your time at your house with your spouse. But think for a moment, if they have no issue with it, then why the are planning to impose the restriction and planning for mandatory hotel quarantine. By their planning, we all feel that they are now trying to tackle New Wave of COVID-19 but contrary to that they are giving the relief package to their hotel industry as well which was shattered by the COVID-19. Sorry to say, they all think for business only and have nothing to do with our emotions. Bitter truth.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Brother Currently the restrictions are not imposed and you can spend your time at your house with your spouse. But think for a moment, if they have no issue with it, then why the are planning to impose the restriction and planning for mandatory hotel quarantine. By their planning, we all feel that they are now trying to tackle New Wave of COVID-19 but contrary to that they are giving the relief package to their hotel industry as well which was shattered by the COVID-19. Sorry to say, they all think for business only and have nothing to do with our emotions. Bitter truth.
One I’m not a man and two it’s for returning travellers I have read all of the posts on it as well talked to my MP they basically don’t want us citizen or PR to leave the country and then come in. They also are only thinking about those measures they haven’t made any actual plans yet. So please stop scaring people about it because they are the ones who are trying to bring in more immigration and they know that wouldn’t work if the immigrants have to pay for 14 days at a hotel why do you think we need actual plans. It’s also us citizen and PR and TR who are in Canada who are not listening who want to take off and travel we had MP’s who stepped down because one took a vacation to Mexico for no reason at all. So they are using threats to stop people from leaving. You can worry about it if you want but please don’t cause a panic with the thousands of people reading these posts these are post to help each other not send people into panic attacks which can cause great pain and can seriously hurt someone. Like I have seizures from stress that’s why my MP who is a health minister keeps me in the loop so I don’t panic. So try to take a deep breath and until things actually happen don’t stress. Immigration is hard being away from the person or people you love feels like someone is drowning you I get it I’m at 12 months basically so try not freaking out about something that never happened yet. My husband traded his shifts so we are both on Canada time so we sleep with the video on it helps. Try finding games you both can play together online don’t freak out find things that can help bring you closer. My husband and I also decided to look at all of the furniture and vehicles we want to buy think of baby names of kids we want to have and actually started looking at houses to buy. Little things that you would do if you live in the same house we do like when I cook I send him pictures when he goes out on work meetings he sends me pictures there are ways to help lesson the stress so it won’t feel as long and always reassuring each other that things will get better and it won’t be much longer even if it is telling each other it won’t helps. So please don’t scare people when the government doesn’t even know what their doing yet.

Reactions: Arsh1973 and rrss13

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
One I’m not a man and two it’s for returning travellers I have read all of the posts on it as well talked to my MP they basically don’t want us citizen or PR to leave the country and then come in. They also are only thinking about those measures they haven’t made any actual plans yet. So please stop scaring people about it because they are the ones who are trying to bring in more immigration and they know that wouldn’t work if the immigrants have to pay for 14 days at a hotel why do you think we need actual plans. It’s also us citizen and PR and TR who are in Canada who are not listening who want to take off and travel we had MP’s who stepped down because one took a vacation to Mexico for no reason at all. So they are using threats to stop people from leaving. You can worry about it if you want but please don’t cause a panic with the thousands of people reading these posts these are post to help each other not send people into panic attacks which can cause great pain and can seriously hurt someone. Like I have seizures from stress that’s why my MP who is a health minister keeps me in the loop so I don’t panic. So try to take a deep breath and until things actually happen don’t stress. Immigration is hard being away from the person or people you love feels like someone is drowning you I get it I’m at 12 months basically so try not freaking out about something that never happened yet. My husband traded his shifts so we are both on Canada time so we sleep with the video on it helps. Try finding games you both can play together online don’t freak out find things that can help bring you closer. My husband and I also decided to look at all of the furniture and vehicles we want to buy think of baby names of kids we want to have and actually started looking at houses to buy. Little things that you would do if you live in the same house we do like when I cook I send him pictures when he goes out on work meetings he sends me pictures there are ways to help lesson the stress so it won’t feel as long and always reassuring each other that things will get better and it won’t be much longer even if it is telling each other it won’t helps. So please don’t scare people when the government doesn’t even know what their doing yet.
I am optimistic from day one, Secondly I am sorry if my post hurt anyone. I am not here to scare people who are already in pain. I just share my thoughts that I have perceived. If you are in 12th month of processing then let me clear, I am also in 18th months and I have did all the things that you are suggesting me. I am pretty much sure and hopefully that the things will move in the positive way. But I was just talking about their stretegy. They have to speed up the process which they promised in September.

Reactions: riz7862

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Everyone here is wondering that why the LVO is silent from last 40 to 45 days. Now the time has come to break the silence. Expecting some news in coming week.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
They work from HOME, they have no excuse.
If they can't work, then don't accept NEW apps.
I think since they brought in more people into LVO more people should be getting their ppr soon inshallah. It seems to hit a lot of ppr then nothing for a bit the a lot again it’s like a cluster when they send them out.