+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
i asked them recently to email london office, they said they ll get back to me once they get a response, i have not heard anything since, they say they dont make gckey accounts or do online stuff, so i have no clue what to do, i guess i ll email myself if they reply to me.
Yikes, yeah that’s not very helpful on their end. Seems a bit silly they wouldn’t make a gckey account. Kind of important for you to know what’s going on with your application!

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Yikes, yeah that’s not very helpful on their end. Seems a bit silly they wouldn’t make a gckey account. Kind of important for you to know what’s going on with your application!
well, my spouse found some expensive USELESS lawyers, if i make a gckey account, they(lawyer) wont get paper reply, so thats why i cant make it either, so its bit of a puddle, i used the CIC link to track, its stuck on medical received thats about it.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
The progress bar is back on my GCKEY (Jan-20 Applicant). Now it says 100% complete and that the process is taking longer than usual. There are clickable links on the dashboard but none of them seem to work.
that progress bar is useless lol 100%=12months since the app was received it just tells you the time not the actual progress/work done

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
The progress bar is back on my GCKEY (Jan-20 Applicant). Now it says 100% complete and that the process is taking longer than usual. There are clickable links on the dashboard but none of them seem to work.
did ur file moved to LOV ???

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
I don't think there is any discrimination when it comes to IRCC. The sponsorship depends on how easily they can verify/validate information provided, how accurate and sufficient documents have been provided as per the guidance and directions. This is just a few things and I'm sure there is a lot more to this that can cause delays in the process - first marriage, second marriage, child, dependents, marriage ceremony and so on ...
not to mention - luck helps sometimes too

well if there is no discrimination then how come Indian Sep/Oct 2020 applicants are getting AOR1 and Pakistani May/June2020 are still waiting?

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
literally . its been an year a week ago, and they arent replying to anything, i dont know if my file has moved to uk or not. we are with a lawyer, so i dont have a gckey account, no clue what to do!!!
Call IRCC and they will tell you where your file is

I have done that ...just saying

UsmanfromTO

Nov 18, 2020
I'm a March 2020 applicant. Received SA on Dec. 10. They mentioned it would be forwarded to London VO.

Today received another email saying it's now being sent there. I also saw quite a bit of people today who got the same update. Seems like they are sending our files in batches.

seahowk

Oct 9, 2019
Hello guys,

I contact my PM to get the update from IRCC.
I received an email reply today. They have the same usual COVID-19 story.

The only information about my case is as below

''As for the application itself, all Verifications have passed.''

Can someone please tell me what this means?

Thanks

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Hey Guys,

Need your help.

When I checked application status CIC Online Tool, sponsorship status says, *Decision Made* but on other hand Permanent Residence Application Status says *Processing*

Further more, when clocked on *Decision Made* it gives all details what CIC requested when file was in Nova Scotia
And when clicked on *Processing* It gives all details and activities like when file transferred to LVO and when they had requested ADR.

GC Key Account doesn't say anything, it looks same SOS, :confused::(I mean same Processing which I see it from more than a year.

Anyone knows is there a time to celebrate :cool:or it's nothing :mad:??

Thank you!!

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hey Guys,

Need your help.

When I checked application status CIC Online Tool, sponsorship status says, *Decision Made* but on other hand Permanent Residence Application Status says *Processing*

Further more, when clocked on *Decision Made* it gives all details what CIC requested when file was in Nova Scotia
And when clicked on *Processing* It gives all details and activities like when file transferred to LVO and when they had requested ADR.

GC Key Account doesn't say anything, it looks same SOS, :confused::(I mean same Processing which I see it from more than a year.

Anyone knows is there a time to celebrate :cool:or it's nothing :mad:??

Thank you!!
If ecas says In Process under PR Application, its nothing to celebrate yet. (SOS)