NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hi guys,

has anyone done Biometrics recently? are they open in Lahore?

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
We had already completed our medical in Dec, 2019. And have got a request for medical again.
Query : Would this be a reassessment or From 15y and above section fresh medical? If anyone has faced similar case, help would be highly appreciated.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
We had already completed our medical in Dec, 2019. And have got a request for medical again.
Query : Would this be a reassessment or From 15y and above section fresh medical? If anyone has faced similar case, help would be highly appreciated.
Isn't it just like a fresh PCC? So once you submit remedical, you will get PPR next day.

• Love
Reactions: Ranaarslan7

raqaw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not a Re-assessment. It is a fresh medical request, just like the first medical request. The fee for "From 15y and above" shall apply.

Reactions: Ranaarslan7

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
Few people in the past week have received re-medical requests.
Seems LVO is now starting yet another task for us all
We got remedicals request for both spouse and 22 month old toddler. We are getting them done soonest from our side as we don’t want to delay anything possible. Hope they don’t ask for new PCCs and give PPR right away InshaAllah.

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Hi,

I applied for my spouse's Police Clearance Certificate from Consulate General of Pakistan in Toronto. I collected the document today and it's basically just a letter confirming that she doesn't have any criminal record in Pakistan based on the information received in the police certificate.

There is no actual certificate they have issued to support this. This seems very weird to me as no information including dates of her stay in Pakistan has been mentioned in the letter, neither the letter has any image of the applicant.

Has anyone else applied with just the attached letter and not faced issues from IRCC with PR? What other option can I explore to get a proper police certificate from Pakistan (Lahore)?

Thanks in advance.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
We got remedicals request for both spouse and 22 month old toddler. We are getting them done soonest from our side as we don’t want to delay anything possible. Hope they don’t ask for new PCCs and give PPR right away InshaAllah.

Insane. It looks like they are pretty good at issuing medicals. They act so fast and quick, yet there are soooooo many people waiting to get pre-arrivals Covid has no effect on medicals i guess?