+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Insane. It looks like they are pretty good at issuing medicals. They act so fast and quick, yet there are soooooo many people waiting to get pre-arrivals Covid has no effect on medicals i guess?
Yeah there are sooooo many there must be hundreds of adr's submitted since after November 20, 2020 and counting daily, and not one single Pre Arrival Letter sent. What is wrong with them?
My application has reached the 1 year mark, IRCC SOLUTION? REMOVE TIME BAR!!!

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Yeah there are sooooo many there must be hundreds of adr's submitted since after November 20, 2020 and counting daily, and not one single Pre Arrival Letter sent. What is wrong with them?
Hahaha you said you are IRCC’s favourite? What happened now Han? Lol. Where did your extra ordinary fake ghost updates go?

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
You right bro
Honestly I cannot figure out IRCC. They are very good at sending quick Bio, medical requests, but yet when it comes to reviewing background checks & Eligibility they take their sweet times. I bet currently there are 100s if not thousands of applicants have been sitting their collecting dust. Needless to mention about their contingency plan. It lasted only until the end of Dec. 2020. Covid is still there and restrictions are even harder
nothing has changed when it comes to the virus. Do they have any plans moving forward dealing with with 2018, 2019 applicants at all? It makes you think
I guess we just have to suck it up. Since our hands are tight and hope for the best

Reactions: Phalos

hamid_bashir

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Minimum wage requirement:
My friend is getting married back in Pakistan. What is the minimum wage requirement. Can her father be a co-signer to meet minimum wage requirements to sponsor her husband, as she only works at Tim Hortons in the weekend. Or if she will have to start working full time.

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
My friend is getting married back in Pakistan. What is the minimum wage requirement. Can her father be a co-signer to meet minimum wage requirements to sponsor her husband, as she only works at Tim Hortons in the weekend. Or if she will have to start working full time.
From my understanding as long as they're not receiving government assistance they can sponsor. But I've been verbally told by a lawyer that they look for a minimum requirement of at least 30k salary yearly. Best to check with a lawyer though just to be sure as requirements constantly change

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
As long she is not getting any governemnt assistance such as EI or disability payment. Then it will be ok. Does not have to be 30k. I know people with 15k salary got approved.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
What about sponsoring spouse? Minimum Income required?

See below. Hope this helps. Despite this information, its better to have an income of 17+k/annually. It doesn't hurt. As a sponsor, IRCC requires the sponsors income from Canada Revenue Agency to be submitted it with all the documents including application for sponsorship.

It is a common misconception that there is a specific income requirement to be able to sponsor your spouse to Canada.

While you must meet a concrete requirement to sponsor almost any other family member, there is no such income requirement at all for spousal sponsorship applications.

The financial requirements for spousal sponsorship include:

• You must not be receiving welfare benefits from any province.
  • You must not be in bankruptcy proceedings, and previous bankruptcy claim must have been discharged
Both of these requirements must be met at the time you submit your spousal sponsorship application, but there is no specific length of time you need to wait before you can send the application in. In other words, you can submit your spousal sponsorship application the day after you stop receiving welfare benefits or your bankruptcy is discharged.

However, if you are receiving Employment Insurance benefits (unemployment) or disability benefits, you may still sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner as these benefits do not count as welfare.

In order to make the ability to sponsor your spouse accessible to people at all income levels, IRCC does not require that applicants earn any certain amount of money.They are also comparatively lenient about this requirement, as previous bankruptcy or receipt of welfare benefits do not normally reflect poorly on an application.

Last edited:

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Hi Guys,

I am starting Sponsorship application .
This is my second marriage. First marriage which i was only nikkah was broken. Do i need to attach something first marriage divorce document from court. ?
As social media proof, instead of facebook, do they accept instagram marriage announcement? can someone answer or shared the link regarding this.. this is i believed important in documentation.

Thanks

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Hi Guys,

I am starting Sponsorship application .
This is my second marriage. First marriage which i was only nikkah was broken. Do i need to attach something first marriage divorce document from court. ?
As social media proof, instead of Facebook, do they accept Instagram marriage announcement? can someone answer or shared the link regarding this.. this is i believed important in documentation.

Thanks
About the Instagram thing, I remember I attached screenshots of pictures of me and my husband that I posted on my feed. Now, since we got the pre-arrival letter which implies our relationship genuineness is concluded, I'd say it worked for us.