+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Oh and my gckey just got update :
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
Good, I uploaded mine on December 09, and from that day, my GCKey states that "The Additional Documents you provided have been uploaded". No update since then.

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
No don't have any idea about that. But I can guess by seeing the Timeline of other applicants, whenever they start processing your ADR, you will definitely get the Pre-arrival within 2 weeks for sure.

Sorry to brust ur bubble.
But this means nothing.
The real waiting game starts when u get the status ' on xyz date we are reviewing the additional documents u provided'

Its been 47 days to me. :confused:
Waiting for pre arrival

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Sorry to brust ur bubble.
But this means nothing.
The real waiting game starts when u get the status ' on xyz date we are reviewing the additional documents u provided'

Its been 47 days to me. :confused:
Waiting for pre arrival
Unfortunately you are not among those who got the Pre-arrival within 15 days, but I have seen number of cases here. Anyhow, In Sha Allah you will get your's very soon.

Reactions: Alhumdulleh

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Unfortunately you are not among those who got the Pre-arrival within 15 days, but I have seen number of cases here. Anyhow, In Sha Allah you will get your's very soon.
A lot of people on Facebook group says it takes 35-45 days following getting the status of reviewing ADR.

Taking out xmas holidays from 47 days. It seems cool ( dil ki tasali ko, galib khayal acha hai)

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
A lot of people on Facebook group says it takes 35-45 days following getting the status of reviewing ADR.

Taking out xmas holidays from 47 days. It seems cool ( dil ki tasali ko, galib khayal acha hai)
You are sharing the info that you got on FB groups and I am sharing what I've seen here. We are here to ease the tension of each other.

Reactions: gmunnag

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Oh and my gckey just got update :
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
I also recived an email from LVO saying this:

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please note that given global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions we are currently providing essential services only. This has impacted application processing and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.

We have received the submitted document(s) and these have been added to the application. We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs.

So what do you guys think?

My Timeline:

January 17, 2019
AOR 2: DEC 10,2019
ADR AND INTERVIEW: DEC 11,2020
Now i got this email about all my proofs and ADR reply....Please guild me??

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I also recived an email from LVO saying this:

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please note that given global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions we are currently providing essential services only. This has impacted application processing and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.

We have received the submitted document(s) and these have been added to the application. We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs.

So what do you guys think?

My Timeline:

January 17, 2019
AOR 2: DEC 10,2019
ADR AND INTERVIEW: DEC 11,2020
Now i got this email about all my proofs and ADR reply....Please guild me??
Oh they didn't say they put you in QUEUE

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
oh ok does that make any difference??what should i except from them now??i also reply to all the request letters in details with proofs, emails and chats plus travelling details...???

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
oh ok does that make any difference??what should i except from them now??i also reply to all the request letters in details with proofs, emails and chats plus travelling details...???
I have no idea, I just sharing what they wrote me...to you said will endeavor to review when normal operations resume, to me they said you are in queue...

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Hi,

I applied for my spouse's Police Clearance Certificate from Consulate General of Pakistan in Toronto. I collected the document today and it's basically just a letter confirming that she doesn't have any criminal record in Pakistan based on the information received in the police certificate.

There is no actual certificate they have issued to support this. This seems very weird to me as no information including dates of her stay in Pakistan has been mentioned in the letter, neither the letter has any image of the applicant.

Has anyone else applied with just the attached letter and not faced issues from IRCC with PR? What other option can I explore to get a proper police certificate from Pakistan (Lahore)?

Thanks in advance.

Bump!

Can anyone help with my question?

Programmable

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
***************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hello Everyone, hope you're all doing well. I wanted to bring some visibility to this report that was recently posted about how Visa applications are outsourced to the VFS with little or no oversight of this organization. It also talks about other applicants experiences with LVO and its alleged ties with certain states and tax-free havens. It's unfortunate that Canadians and their spouses would be at the mercy of "peculiar" organizations like the VFS. I hope this gets picked up by the opposition and they get a chance to roast the government about this and do something about our applications.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7563381/canada-visa-application-firm-tax-haven-ties-china/

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Bump!

Can anyone help with my question?
where is your spouse? if they are in pakistan, they need to go to place called khidmat centre and get a police clearence certificate, i have not seen anything like you have, its certainly not a police certificate, i mean it may/may not work, time is Money and life with ircc ! why keep guessing? just get the police certificate unless the person isnt in pakistan then you have no other option but to work with what you have available!

Regards.

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
im pakistsni passport holder living overseas havant heard anything in alomost 6 months is this normal???
last thing i got i passed medical in sep 3rd no file trasfored to LOv no nothing