+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
out of everyone around here, whenever i look at your messages, i literally feel pain! my man, dont you worry, Allah has the best plan for you, we are all in same boat we ll be ashore sometime soon! just pray hard and dont let it get to you! if you guys have the means, go somewhere, meet each other! get this off your head. Its coming soon :)

Regards.
Thankyou so much for your kind words. May Allah ease the pain of each and every one of us!

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015

hali29

Oct 21, 2014
Hey I got an email from IRCC Aor1 and they asked me payment of biometrics so plz let me know when I pay fees after that’s When they will send me bio matrics letter

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Got the response from MP.
Applicant's eligibility is under process, which is fine.
But they said they are assessing sponsor to meet the sponsorship requirements is bothering me. We got the sponsor approval since long. Which is Sydney nova Scotia's job.
What the hell LVO is doing with sponsor:confused:

LVO dude, nova Scotia gave u my file to sleep on following sponsor approval.:mad:

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi All, I have a suggestion for you all to ask your spouse to come here in Pakistan and live with you until the process completes. For those whose female partner is in Canada, can easily come to Pakistan and then wait for visa. we cant rely on Immigration office, they are in deep sleep and no one knows when will they gonna awake. so why we suffer by living without partner.
I did it, my spouse is here in Pakistan with me,

Reactions: riz7862

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hi All, I have a suggestion for you all to ask your spouse to come here in Pakistan and live with you until the process completes. For those whose female partner is in Canada, can easily come to Pakistan and then wait for visa. we cant rely on Immigration office, they are in deep sleep and no one knows when will they gonna awake. so why we suffer by living without partner.
I did it, my spouse is here in Pakistan with me,
Ohhhh that's why they are investigating you because now you have to prove you and your spouse are going to return to Canada when you are approved for PR.
They think you will make a life in Pakistan now :D

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Ohhhh that's why they are investigating you because now you have to prove you and your spouse are going to return to Canada when you are approved for PR.
They think you will make a life in Pakistan now :D
No, they don't work like that, if the sponsor is already a Canadian citizen. Everyone has right to live, when and where he/she wants.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
No, they don't work like that, if the sponsor is already a Canadian citizen. Everyone has right to live, when and where he/she wants.
You are misinformed. You have right to go anywhere yes, but you must prove AGAIN to those idiots that you will be back in Canada when your spouse received COPR.
This is such a BIG headache, and some people even got PFL for lack of proof.

Pinky Orange

Apr 13, 2019
How we contact to MP? Please Anyone share format of email that you sent to MP.

THANKS
Got the response from MP.
Applicant's eligibility is under process, which is fine.
But they said they are assessing sponsor to meet the sponsorship requirements is bothering me. We got the sponsor approval since long. Which is Sydney nova Scotia's job.
What the hell LVO is doing with sponsor:confused:

LVO dude, nova Scotia gave u my file to sleep on following sponsor approval.:mad:

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
You are misinformed. You have right to go anywhere yes, but you must prove AGAIN to those idiots that you will be back in Canada when your spouse received COPR.
This is such a BIG headache, and some people even got PFL for lack of proof.
proof already given on travel form details. lets see what happened, as already all are waiting for COPR, those who are living with spouse and those who are not living with their spouse.