+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I think these visa officers are divided into 2 parties..one group of officers r PC party loyalist who don’t like Pak Applicants and second group is Liberal party loyalist who like to give visas to new Immigrants..Bcz Liberal present party is famous in Asian immigrants in Canada..but this time Liberals r also doing bad job with new Pak Applicants

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Some applicants r getting their PR visas after 2 years of background and eligibility check ...are they killers or Mafias? Too much waiting time after committing Marrrrriageeeee

• Sad
Reactions: Phalos

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
"We have received the documents you provided" this is what gckey is saying under additional documents so no they haven't started processing it yet
Same as mine, My GCKey states that "The documents you provided have been uploaded". I uploaded those on December 09, 2020

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Shah gi ..don’t worry...next applicant is you who will get Ppr
Thank you brother. Actually I have seen some Applicants here whose got their Pre-arrivals within 20 days after submission of ADR, that's why I am so curious that why I am being delayed to get response.

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
in 12 or 15 months period,visa officers still not able to complete background check or eligibility check...how deep they get personal information..its amazing
Well, the reality is it’s not just about travel history, background, and eligibility checks. While they can definitely delay an application, particularly for certain countries, they’re not the only factors. From my own experience and other cases I’ve seen on this forum, one of the big factors that can come into play for reducing processing time is the relationship itself. For a lot of faster applications the applicants had solid groundwork already set in place both before and after the marriage. When you have an excellent foundation of proof to begin with and a very clear ‘paper trail’ that highlights a very consistent and logical progression showing the way your relationship evolved, it makes things a lot easier for the people who are working on the files.

Remember, they don’t know you or your spouse. They can only determine whether your relationship is genuine or if you actually even like each other based off the information you give them. If that information is insufficient and you haven’t given them much to work with they’re going to er on the side of caution and question it.

Last edited:

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Well, the reality is it’s not just about travel history, background, and eligibility checks. While they can definitely delay an application, particularly for certain countries, they’re not the only factors. From my own experience and other cases I’ve seen on this forum, one of the big factors that can come into play for reducing processing time is the relationship itself. For a lot of faster applications the applicants had solid groundwork already set in place both before and after the marriage. When you have an excellent foundation of proof to begin with and a very clear ‘paper trail’ that highlights a very consistent and logical progression showing the way your relationship evolved, it makes things a lot easier for the people who are working on the files.

Remember, they don’t know you or your spouse. They can only determine whether your relationship is genuine or if you actually even like each other based off the information you give them. If that information is insufficient and you haven’t given them much to work with they’re going to er on the side of caution and question it.
your above saying is also right but now 97 % applicant's immigration processing seems too slow from 15 to 20 months even more to get ppr, that's 100% something wrong in Canadian immigration department regarding Pak applicants...i am in Canada for last 24 years..i have seen both party's ruling in Canada. According to my personal judgement present Government is giving more advantage to Indians...there r some reasons...we can see every college in Canada is full of Indian students..i have met many Indian students working in different stores sending money back homes to pay loans, they spent Indian 15 Lakhs to get admission in Canadian colleges for 3 years courses and then working at different places. For 1 Pakistani student there r 25 Indian students

Last edited:

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I was just thinking about ircc strategy on nationalities that are more wanted than others.
Say for example they want Hong Kongers over Phillipinos, so they will make it 2-3x shorter wait times for HK, so that the rate of population increase of HK'ers will be much higher and so more HK immigrants will in the long run outnumber the less wanted nationalities...

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I was just thinking about ircc strategy on nationalities that are more wanted than others.
Say for example they want Hong Kongers over Phillipinos, so they will make it 2-3x shorter wait times for HK, so that the rate of population increase of HK'ers will be much higher and so more HK immigrants will in the long run outnumber the less wanted nationalities...
Phillipinos r also favorite to IRCC

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020

This is somewhat logical, yet when I look at my case, I sadly deny the explanation above.
Myself and my spouse started talking in 2014, that's when we started a relationship, until 2019 when we got married, so we have a progressive relationship, paperwork and proofs, we travelled together, I visited her, she visited me, I have a history of background check/security check of UK for atleast 10 years that is what they require(which should be super easy to verify) , yet, I have not heard anything back after medical and its been an year today, she persisted that she wants to stay in Canada, else UK would have taken less than this crap, I don't know how they are processing applications, its a flawed system with no where to go, just because they have the authority, so I shall just say, may Allah help us all and put some sense into these heartless imbeciles.

Regards

• Haha
Reactions: Rosegirl and Phalos

Programmable

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
This is somewhat logical, yet when I look at my case, I sadly deny the explanation above.
Myself and my spouse started talking in 2014, that's when we started a relationship, until 2019 when we got married, so we have a progressive relationship, paperwork and proofs, we travelled together, I visited her, she visited me, I have a history of background check/security check of UK for atleast 10 years that is what they require(which should be super easy to verify) , yet, I have not heard anything back after medical and its been an year today, she persisted that she wants to stay in Canada, else UK would have taken less than this crap, I don't know how they are processing applications, its a flawed system with no where to go, just because they have the authority, so I shall just say, may Allah help us all and put some sense into these heartless imbeciles.

Regards
Hello Everyone. I've been reading these forums since I applied for my wife's spousal sponsorship application but haven't had the chance to actively contribute, at least in part, due to the excruciatingly slow progress of my application, hence not many updates and timelines to share. One thing that I've noticed is that spousal applications, in particular those of Pakistani origin, take much longer than they do for applicants of other countries. Based on all available information, one cannot help but to think that there is either an intentional bias towards applications of Pakistani origin, or simply a lack of interest in giving priority to Pakistani applications. Having contributed over two decades of hard-work, community service, tax contributions to Canada, I can't help but feel betrayed (and perhaps even a second-class citizen based on the fact that my application will take longer to process because my wife and I are of Pakistani origin) by the system for not giving applicants like my-self some benefit of doubt for our applications. This leaves relatively newcomers at the bottom of the pile. A family member of mine applied sometime in 2013/2014 and it took them 3 Years to sponsor their wife even though it was a straightforward case in which all documents were provided up-front. I know of enough applicants to know that there are exemptions; one person had their case processed in 4 months, and this is someone who settled in Canada after I did. But keeping outliers aside, the vast majority of cases take much longer than the promised 12 month timeline that is stated on the IRCC website. It is very unfortunate that ordinary citizens (sponsors) don't have the resources to do much about the IRCC Spousal Program with regards to voicing our grievances and of course that leaves the institution with less accountability to its beneficiaries. I’ve seen Internal Audits conducted of the IRCC with very little action takes to address the issues that were brought up with regards to operational bottle-necks. I’ve seen opposition parties (Jenny Kwan) trying to push thorough petitions in favor of faster family reunification but only to see them fail with the Immigration minister providing self-serving statements and inaction on their part. Folks, we are a community of blue and white collar workers, businessmen, professionals, hard-working people, family-oriented folks, and if you discount everything else and just make it about paying taxes, we do that too many times over; we deserve better from our government. Wishing all of you the best for your respective applications and lets hope the IRCC follows through on its promises and will be held accountable for its promises.