+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
This is somewhat logical, yet when I look at my case, I sadly deny the explanation above.
Myself and my spouse started talking in 2014, that's when we started a relationship, until 2019 when we got married, so we have a progressive relationship, paperwork and proofs, we travelled together, I visited her, she visited me, I have a history of background check/security check of UK for atleast 10 years that is what they require(which should be super easy to verify) , yet, I have not heard anything back after medical and its been an year today, she persisted that she wants to stay in Canada, else UK would have taken less than this crap, I don't know how they are processing applications, its a flawed system with no where to go, just because they have the authority, so I shall just say, may Allah help us all and put some sense into these heartless imbeciles.

Regards

Thanks for the feedback! Whats being done to address this?

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Thanks for the feedback! Whats being done to address this?
They havent replied to any emails, we shall contact the MP, but i dont see how anything is gonna help, the officer who has the file is in charge hence its in his hands to do it, or only Allah can help.

Regards

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
This is somewhat logical, yet when I look at my case, I sadly deny the explanation above.
Myself and my spouse started talking in 2014, that's when we started a relationship, until 2019 when we got married, so we have a progressive relationship, paperwork and proofs, we travelled together, I visited her, she visited me, I have a history of background check/security check of UK for atleast 10 years that is what they require(which should be super easy to verify) , yet, I have not heard anything back after medical and its been an year today, she persisted that she wants to stay in Canada, else UK would have taken less than this crap, I don't know how they are processing applications, its a flawed system with no where to go, just because they have the authority, so I shall just say, may Allah help us all and put some sense into these heartless imbeciles.

Regards
Just out of curiosity, if you’re willing to answer, have you and your wife been separated since you put in your application or have you seen each other since then and since your marriage?

You are definitely correct that even some cases that fall into a scenario I’ve mentioned do also end up getting caught in the system, and while I know that happens to a lot of Pakistani applications, I have seen cases from even the US and UK that have run over two years, as well.

In your case, especially if you and your wife have had regular contact since your marriage, I definitely agree that there’s no excuse for it to take this long.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Just out of curiosity, if you’re willing to answer, have you and your wife been separated since you put in your application or have you seen each other since then and since your marriage?

You are definitely correct that even some cases that fall into a scenario I’ve mentioned do also end up getting caught in the system, and while I know that happens to a lot of Pakistani applications, I have seen cases from even the US and UK that have run over two years, as well.

In your case, especially if you and your wife have had regular contact since your marriage, I definitely agree that there’s no excuse for it to take this long.
Well we got married in late 2019, and we have seen each other in 3 different countries since for about 10 weeks in total ,regular talks, Skype, WhatsApp and all, we aren't living together since we both have jobs, and this has no guarantee when they ll conclude the application, we can't just give up the jobs and wait for them. But yeah so there is regular contact, we are seeing each other every 3,4 months

Regards

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi All,
I am August 16, 2019 applicant from Pakistan.
File transferred to LVO on 5 Feb 2020.
19 August, 2020 AoR 2.
Nov 24, 2020 ADR.
Nov 28, 2020 Documents submitted.
now silence.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
September 2019 applicant. No updates/news since July 2020. Medical has expired. No communications from IRCC whatsoever. No ADR either. Not sure if it’s a good news or bad a news

Last edited: