+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
How often writings letters to LVO it's ok?)) 2 time at monts ??!! Or less or more.., make moving forward process? Becose its look like ,you not given them any signs ,and you have any movement to side your application..
Did you get Pre Arrival Letter ?

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
email to london visa office ask for update, i have seen once you send email they start working on file if its due for review and sitting on table..
I have emailed them twice, in November and December. Both the time they gave me the same reply that my file is awaiting migration officer review. But still didn't get anything

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
I have emailed them twice, in November and December. Both the time they gave me the same reply that my file is awaiting migration officer review. But still didn't get anything
october file should be in review, was there any adr after submission?? mostly oct nov even dec are in process, dnt be worry once they open he will check quickly

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
once in month is good or i will suggest once in two months.

where files took longer than others
* when officer is not satisfied with documents that relation is genuine then he order through background check and wait for results before asking any other document
* if you have more travel history can took longer as well

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Plz
Tell me I’m July 22 2020 just temporary file # got over the phone nothing when I get Aor1
oooh you are july 2020 i thought you are july 2019-- usually you get AOR1 after 3 months of sending file if package is complete now a days they are taking around 8 months

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
hello guys! I got the email asking to check my account, but I can't open it. Did anyone else have such problems after getting the email?

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
october file should be in review, was there any adr after submission?? mostly oct nov even dec are in process, dnt be worry once they open he will check quickly
No, we didn't get any ADR yet, don't know why are they taking so long. I have seen many October applicants waiting. Although November and December applicants are getting updates.

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
once in month is good or i will suggest once in two months.

where files took longer than others
* when officer is not satisfied with documents that relation is genuine then he order through background check and wait for results before asking any other document
* if you have more travel history can took longer as well
I didn't have any travel history after the age of 18, don't even know if the officer has started working on it or still in queue