T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Guys as you all know I got ADR and Interview letter On dec 11, In ADR they asked for current relationship update and asked for usual post wedding pics, emails and text messages/chat?! I did submit everything on Dec 14 but i never got any kind of confirmation which you all said that they usually never send confirmation on ADR.

NOW I am just wondering should i send another email with my birthday, holidays and new years pics? or should i wait more longer?

Help me please ?

Thanks.

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
Guys as you all know I got ADR and Interview letter On dec 11, In ADR they asked for current relationship update and asked for usual post wedding pics, emails and text messages/chat?! I did submit everything on Dec 14 but i never got any kind of confirmation which you all said that they usually never send confirmation on ADR.

NOW I am just wondering should i send another email with my birthday, holidays and new years pics? or should i wait more longer?

Help me please ?

Thanks.
did you visit your spouse again after the submission of adr??if yes then in my opinion yes you should send it to them because it may help in getting your case more stronger.

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Hi Everyone, My application was received on March 3rd 2020 by IRCC and received AOR1 in August 2020. Haven't heard anything after that, and they are saying background check in progress since then. Is this normal timeline?

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Hi Everyone, My application was received on March 3rd 2020 by IRCC and received AOR1 in August 2020. Haven't heard anything after that, and they are saying background check in progress since then. Is this normal timeline?
yes its normal,background check and criminality check will last further one year according to present trend bcz we r Pak applicants, i am Nov 2019 applicant they r still checking my background and criminality record

Last edited:

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
yes its normal,background check and criminality check will last further one year according to present trend bcz we r Pak applicants, i am Nov 2019 applicant they r still checking my background and criminality record
But some applicants have received PPR who applied with me.