+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
There has been disparate opinion on this, but wanted to know if anyone has applied for their PR on the basis of their Nikkah?
i dnt know anyone who is processing currently, but i know atleast 3-4 friend who sponsor after NIKKAH and their rukhsti was done later..

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
i dnt know anyone who is processing currently, but i know atleast 3-4 friend who sponsor after NIKKAH and their rukhsti was done later..
Thank you. We got our nikkah done at the time of COVID restrictions, with marriage halls being closed, and not wanting to break any rules, we only had our nikkah done at home with guests. Mentioned this in the application that its not possible to do a big event at this time. Got all documents made, nikkah signing pictures, employment documents and what not.

But of course, still unsure about Rukhsati being mandatory ( since I don't see the point when I am here and can't even visit her there ).

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Two people got PPR today! Alhamdolilah. One of them was an August applicant, the other one was a September applicant. Both got pre-arrivals mid December. At least some hope to wake up every morning!

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Thank you. We got our nikkah done at the time of COVID restrictions, with marriage halls being closed, and not wanting to break any rules, we only had our nikkah done at home with guests. Mentioned this in the application that its not possible to do a big event at this time. Got all documents made, nikkah signing pictures, employment documents and what not.

But of course, still unsure about Rukhsati being mandatory ( since I don't see the point when I am here and can't even visit her there ).
Please be sure marriage definition as per canada law, if you ever mention that nikkah is done rukhsti will be later you will be refused/ not eligible..

Reactions: riz7862