+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
What does it's mean gcsm notes .where i see MY eligibility and security? Pleaseany one help

It is a detailed step by step and considered accurate information about the process of sponsorship. See below.

The GCMS (Global Case Management System) is a system used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to process immigration and citizenship applications.

The system contains a detailed record of each applicant’s file, including correspondence to and from IRCC, documents received from the applicant, detailed notes from the officers reviewing the file, and other relevant information.

Eligibility & Security : this takes place towards the end of sponsorship application process. Sometimes it's updated by IRCC officers on the GCKEY account. Also, this info can be obtained when asking for case update from IRCC.

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
What has happened to this forum! Why are you guys constantly picking on each other? There is no harm in sharing your stories and experiences. For goodness sake act like grown ups. Riz person, you seriously need to calm down. You all are so desperate right now, we get it. We all were there, where you are right now. Enjoy your time right now as much as you can, staying away from spouses can be difficult. But once you come here, life is going to get super busy and you would reflect back at this time as the golden time. So take a break. You"ll all get a pr sooner or later. Calm down your nerves. Enjoy your family, they are not going to be here. Enjoy the food and the freedom.

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
What has happened to this forum! Why are you guys constantly picking on each other? There is no harm in sharing your stories and experiences. For goodness sake act like grown ups. Riz person, you seriously need to calm down. You all are so desperate right now, we get it. We all were there, where you are right now. Enjoy your time right now as much as you can, staying away from spouses can be difficult. But once you come here, life is going to get super busy and you would reflect back at this time as the golden time. So take a break. You"ll all get a pr sooner or later. Calm down your nerves. Enjoy your family, they are not going to be here. Enjoy the food and the freedom.
Correct. Its seems like its all about PR , but my friends once you are here Canada charges its toll tax from everyone.
And we all need to understand one thing each and every file varies from one another so same way time varies but yes we should advise each other wisely rather then comparing you got this i haven't receive it yet.
Like i said each and every application verifications varies .

Reactions: riz7862

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Hi Everone,

I hope you are doing well and staying safe.

I am planning to sponsor my spouse for Canadian PR (I am already a PR in Canada) and had a couple of questions.

1. I have an Urdu version of the Nikkah and then an English one as well (both original), they have the Govt. of Pakistan stamp on it and the Marriage certificate says, it can be verified online on Nadra's website as well.
I want to know which of these documents should be attested? Should a copy be attested? do I need to translate this document? Any leads on where to get this done in Lahore?

2. Also, we both have NICOP where everything is in English other than our names (which are in both English and Urdu), the exact NICOP copy should work and doesn't need to be translated correctly?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: riz7862

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
how many days took receive gcms notes?
I sincerely suggest that Now is the time spouse must inquire from Ircc regarding app status, at times files are not complicated but due to backlog it is ignored so once an inquiry is made forsure they check file and respond in 3 , 4 weeks time. And if in checking they see file is complete so they forward it to next stage of processing