+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
They don’t send ADR this frequently as they are doing these days, they are just procrastinating the process time.they are just keeping all of us in touch through ADR so that we don’t feel left out and have passions
My exact thoughts

Reactions: riz7862

Arsh1973

Oct 9, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Lvo
File Transfer...
6 nov 2019
all the people from Nov and Dec who have got ADR are female applicants from what i have seen. Maybe they process female applicants faster and take time on male applicants? Just wondering because My husband is Nov 4th applicant and we havnt heard anything since the AOR2 email in August...
Same here

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
They don’t send ADR this frequently as they are doing these days, they are just procrastinating the process time.they are just keeping all of us in touch through ADR so that we don’t feel left out and have passions
Why they are procrastinating this process? What is the purpose of procrastinating of Pak applicants?

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Did your husband go thru LVO ?
No, he didn’t. I assume your assumption then is that everyone who goes through LVO receives one? I highly doubt that. Many will, again due to possibly being from certain countries and length of time of the application, but I’m sure there are applications coming through LVO that don’t, as well.

Seems common that they ask for more proof of relationship and updated Schedule A forms a lot. I can’t tell if that’s simply because enough wasn’t provided at the initial time of application and Schedule A possibly not filled out to their liking, or if they just ask for those again just cause.

I just remember in my husband’s case we did Schedule A from eighteen years and up rather than just ten years and we had pretty rock solid relationship proof so we were never asked for any additional documents.

Reactions: Phalos

SQu

Nov 26, 2019
Sorry that's not true. My husband is the Principal Applicant Dec 2019. We received ADR yesterday
maybe you are right, i think sometimes theres no process to how LVO works...we got ADR in Feb at the same time our file transferred so maybe now they wont ask us. all very unpredictable

Reactions: Mariam Qasim

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Why they are procrastinating this process? What is the purpose of procrastinating of Pak applicants?
Because of the backlog they are facing these days it’s huge.they need time to clear all the files. So they are doing this so people don’t bother them sending webform again and again. Webform has a bad impact because they can’t go through so many webforms and they might miss the real one’s(means those who really need urgency).

Reactions: riz7862

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
They don't send the ADR to everyone. Only selective ones get the ADR if deem necessary. Secondly, you will get the AoR2 (Acknowledgement Receipt at LVO) of your file and intimation of start processing your application. This may takes 1 week to 3 months. It's purely depend upon your luck.
I got LVO Acknowledgment in feb 2020and in Aug 2020 i got an email.for family reunification department for processing. I put file in Oct 2019, by Dec 2019 medical was done and medical acknowledgment was uploaded on portal. so in Oct 2020 i contacted LOndon uk and after 10 days i got a response from Austria that my application has been transfered here and will be processed soon...

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
I got LVO Acknowledgment in feb 2020and in Aug 2020 i got an email.for family reunification department for processing. I put file in Oct 2019, by Dec 2019 medical was done and medical acknowledgment was uploaded on portal. so in Oct 2020 i contacted LOndon uk and after 10 days i got a response from Austria that my application has been transfered here and will be processed soon...
Principal applicant from Pakistan?

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
i don't know where to start...

i need your help guys...

yesterday my husband called me and told me he is leaving for dentist appointment

after one hour i got an email from London visa office and they said

that your visa and confirmation of PR are no longer valid and you will be unable to land in canada with them
please contact your spouse for further details

i dont know what happend...does that mean he canelled my visa?

i dont know why he is not picking up my call...but everything is fine between us then i don't know what happend

we are trying to call him since we got that email...i don't know what happened

my question is

does a sponsor can withdraw your PR after getting visa and COPR?

i am so up set guys

they didn't remove my new medical line in ecas and they add that line on 13 nov and on 16 i got that email

@Duaa Ali

Hope you are fine and things get sort out at your end.
I've been reading your post since long.
worried if you are ok.

prayers with you

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I have about 700 Viber Screenshots totaling 40 x 5mb files
Is it possible to upload this in gckey or must I attach 40 files n email them? (if that's even possible)
Why they make life so difficult (5mb file limit)

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
I have about 700 Viber Screenshots totaling 40 x 5mb files
Is it possible to upload this in gckey or must I attach 40 files n email them? (if that's even possible)
Why they make life so difficult (5mb file limit)
You have to put all the screenshots into one pdf document. If the document is too large, compress it.