+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
i don't know where to start...

i need your help guys...

yesterday my husband called me and told me he is leaving for dentist appointment

after one hour i got an email from London visa office and they said

that your visa and confirmation of PR are no longer valid and you will be unable to land in canada with them
please contact your spouse for further details

i dont know what happend...does that mean he canelled my visa?

i dont know why he is not picking up my call...but everything is fine between us then i don't know what happend

we are trying to call him since we got that email...i don't know what happened

my question is

does a sponsor can withdraw your PR after getting visa and COPR?

i am so up set guys

they didn't remove my new medical line in ecas and they add that line on 13 nov and on 16 i got that email
Yes they can cancel Visa at ANY time until you pass through Point of Entry into Canada.

Reactions: riz7862

TMHK

Aug 8, 2020
Are you sure if that is email looks like fishy ? May be your spouse is doing prank with you it happened sometimes..
Even i feel the same that her husband is pulling this prank on her. You can also contact in laws and ask them update about your husband

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Even i feel the same that her husband is pulling this prank on her. You can also contact in laws and ask them update about your husband
Or may be someone else who had some kind of grudge for her even in the family they can make any email like that to just upset her.

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
No It does not happen.
So what you were trying to say that her visa got rejected after approval ?? R you kidding me.? I have never seen a case before that the visa got rejected before entry. I am Living here in Canada for many years I know what are the legal procedures for that. So please stop discouraging her.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
So what you were trying to say that her visa got rejected after approval ?? R you kidding me.? I have never seen a case before that the visa got rejected before entry. I am Living here in Canada for many years I know what are the legal procedures for that. So please stop discouraging her.
No I'm not kidding you. If SPONSOR contacts Visa Office and says something like
I HAVE BEEN FRAUDED BY MY SPOUSE, they CAN revoke a VISA.
There have been instances for example a TRV can be REVOKED at Point of Entry, like if you are tourist and Officer ask you WHAT is YOUR PURPOSE for visit, and you answer I AM MOVING to CANADA - your visa will be CANCELLED on spot.

Reactions: riz7862

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
No I'm not kidding you. If SPONSOR contacts Visa Office and says something like
I HAVE BEEN FRAUDED BY MY SPOUSE, they CAN revoke a VISA.
There have been instances for example a TRV can be REVOKED at Point of Entry, like if you are tourist and Officer ask you WHAT is YOUR PURPOSE for visit, and you answer I AM MOVING to CANADA - your visa will be CANCELLED on spot.
No they can’t revoke just based on a single call. Why he was waiting for the whole year then after getting approval why could he do that ?? She also can talk to IRCC regarding this.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
This is not even funny..
I'm not kidding, JO is a Visa Officer at LVO.
She needs to get in touch with HUSBAND ASAP!
No they can’t revoke just based on a single call. Why he was waiting for the whole year then after getting approval why could he do that ?? She also can talk to IRCC regarding this.
This answer was posted on this forum:

Every decision I have read on the matter says an application is not deemed "completed" or "finalized" until the applicant arrives at the port of entry and is granted permanent resident status by the examining officer. This means that AT ANY POINT PRIOR TO LANDING, a sponsorship may be withdrawn. Whether a visa has been issued or not is irrelevant to withdrawal of the sponsorship as long as the person holding the visa has not been examined by an officer and granted entry to Canada as a permanent resident at a port of entry.

The Act and the Regulations are not so much "legal babble", they ARE the final authority. Whatever CIC's website, Guidelines or Operating Manuals state, the final decision made by any judge will refer to the statutes and their intended interpretation by Parliament.

For further clarification, let me tell you what the officer told me at my own landing: he said a week prior he had been required to turn back a wife landing in Canada because her husband had begun receiving welfare AFTER she had been issued her visa. This meant that although she had a visa in her passport, he had ceased to be eligible as a sponsor, and consequently the CBSA officer could not land her as a PR because she was now without an eligible sponsor. If her application had been considered "final" because she had a visa in hand, the officer could not have made that decision, instead he would have been obliged to land her as a PR regardless.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sponsorship-withdrawal-before-landing.125624/

Which means, IF the SPONSOR has informed IRCC that he believes the Applicant has defrauded HIM/HER, then those are grounds for WITHDRAWL.
Having a VISA in your passport means NOTHING until you LAND and collecting your LUGGAGE at the CAROUSEL.
<<I am saying this for GENERAL MEMBER INFORMATION>>

Reactions: pc8922

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020

Every decision I have read on the matter says an application is not deemed "completed" or "finalized" until the applicant arrives at the port of entry and is granted permanent resident status by the examining officer. This means that AT ANY POINT PRIOR TO LANDING, a sponsorship may be withdrawn. Whether a visa has been issued or not is irrelevant to withdrawal of the sponsorship as long as the person holding the visa has not been examined by an officer and granted entry to Canada as a permanent resident at a port of entry.

The Act and the Regulations are not so much "legal babble", they ARE the final authority. Whatever CIC's website, Guidelines or Operating Manuals state, the final decision made by any judge will refer to the statutes and their intended interpretation by Parliament.

For further clarification, let me tell you what the officer told me at my own landing: he said a week prior he had been required to turn back a wife landing in Canada because her husband had begun receiving welfare AFTER she had been issued her visa. This meant that although she had a visa in her passport, he had ceased to be eligible as a sponsor, and consequently the CBSA officer could not land her as a PR because she was now without an eligible sponsor. If her application had been considered "final" because she had a visa in hand, the officer could not have made that decision, instead he would have been obliged to land her as a PR regardless.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sponsorship-withdrawal-before-landing.125624/

Which means, IF the SPONSOR has informed IRCC that he believes the Applicant has defrauded HIM/HER, then those are grounds for WITHDRAWL.
Having a VISA in your passport means NOTHING until you LAND and collecting your LUGGAGE at the CAROUSEL.
May I cancel my undertaking?

If you change your mind about sponsoring your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent children, you must inform CPC-M at CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca of your decision to withdraw your undertaking before the visa office issues permanent resident visas. You must clearly state your name, date of birth and Universal Client Identification (UCI) /Client ID number, if know, in all correspondences.

Once permanent resident visas are issued, the promise you and your co-signer, if applicable, made to support your family is valid for the term of your undertaking

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020

Phalos you are wrong