Oct 9, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Lvo
File Transfer...
6 nov 2019
Lakin ma an 18 Nov 2020 ko voluntarily adr email key hain..saath ma na apney MP ko bi kaha huwa ha..15 Jan, 2021 hu jai gha
Mra consultant khta k adr ki zarorat nhi filhal i think jo halat chal rahay hn feb march tak b agr kch ho jaye positive tou shukar Alhamdulilah

Reactions: riz7862

Sanamkhan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
salam everyone plzz help me. i need help. my husband recieved passport request Alhamdulillah :) but m confused he is in karachi and IRCC gave me this link to read how to submit documents:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/

so if he is in karachi can he go to karachi's office and hand it in??? plz anyone who lives in karachi can help

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
I gave the Medical examination on December 05, 2019 and exactly an year before, passed the Medicals on December 11, 2019. Now just witnessed an update in GCkey account that You donot need the Medicals. It means that they didn't grant me the medical extension. Now my medicals has been expired.
My medicals also expired end of November and got the same update. A lot of people got the extensions. It should be applied to all applicants of 2019.

Reactions: riz7862

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Can you please define what actually quarantine plan is?
I will quarantine for 14 days that's I have to tell them...
What should I tell them...
My husband will put food outside my room and after 5 mins I will open my door and take that food and will lock my door lol...
Nobody will want that their life partner will get infected by them..
I seriously can't understand what they mean when they say quarantine plan...
WHat? is that what they want for quarantine?

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Hi Everyone,

As you all know that I am travelling back and forth and living with my husband currently...i just received an email from LVO that they required more communication proofs and they put me in interview queue???any help plz?i can't take pics of eating breakfast or having dinner everyday with him??what should i do now?
Did they give you a date to submit communication proof? And you don’t need to submit a lot of pictures. Just 10-15 that has good proof are enough. Plus if there asking for proof and interview than chances are if you can convince them with ur proof, your interview might get cancelled.

Good luck!

Plus I’m not sure if it is true or not but visiting and staying back home with spouse for very long time is also a redflag. Some guy was talking about it on fb so I’m not sure because long as I rem you been there since 2 years?

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
I am honored...Thank you so much and you seriously made my day...you made to the top of that list of people who supported me here and most of people are very kind hearted but I must say one thing I am one of those people who will stop going to that place where they will see people unreasonably hate them and I faced that hatred from 2,3 persons here...they were saying things like she's online 24/7 and one of them were saying I have muted her posts...like seriously? It felt very bad but after all that useless and baseless talk about me I ignored them because I was not here for fun I was here all the time for information about my case and I was also trying to help others but I taught something from that experience...people will make you feel bad or look bad but if you are a good person and you have a pure heart and soul good things will come to you...life is too short to Iive with grudges so people should keep their heart clean because it will definitely show on your face whatever you keep in your heart...I met so many amazing people here and you are also one of them...by the way I took screenshot of whatever you said about me because I love and respect those beautiful words which people say about me...these are not only words for me this is respect that I earned here. Thank you once again
Dua you need to be a therapist. People will feel so much better after talking to you. God bless you!

• Love
Reactions: Duaa Ali and TMHK

Umer0000

Dec 11, 2020
salam everyone plzz help me. i need help. my husband recieved passport request Alhamdulillah :) but m confused he is in karachi and IRCC gave me this link to read how to submit documents:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/

so if he is in karachi can he go to karachi's office and hand it in??? plz anyone who lives in karachi can help
Yes he need to go to the vfs office in karachi where he gave a biometrics. ..

Blood

Sep 8, 2019
Congratulations.

Timeline please??
timeline :-
App received 5th July 19
aor1 7th sep 19
Medical passed 1st Nov 19
biometric done on 5th Dec 19
file transfer 12 Dec 19
AOR2 17 Jan 2020
ADR 02 Oct 2020 ( schedule A , PCC , communication proof, visit info plus travel history )
ADR submitted 06 Oct 2020
pre arrival 28 Oct 2020
Ghost update 09-11-2020
ghost update again lol :- 03-12-20
DM :- 10-12-20
PPR:- 11-12-20

Alhamdulliah Alhamdulliah
InShaAllah everyone will hear soon.
And thank you everyone

TMHK

Aug 8, 2020
Alhamdulliah received PPR ... Idk that it's really a PPR email or not ? Lol
Because they didn't attach anything with it just a photo of Appendix A ?
What should I need to take to VFS?
Alhamdulillah congratulations whats your timeline?

Arsh1973

Oct 9, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Lvo
File Transfer...
6 nov 2019
App received 5th July 19
aor1 7th sep 19
file transfer 12 Dec 19
AOR2 17 Jan 2020
ADR 02 Oct 2020 ( schedule A , PCC , communication proof, visit info plus travel history )
pre arrival 28 Oct 2020
Ghost update 09-11-2020

And thank you everyone
Congratulations

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
App received 5th July 19
aor1 7th sep 19
file transfer 12 Dec 19
AOR2 17 Jan 2020
pre arrival 28 Oct 2020
Ghost update 09-11-2020

And thank you everyone
Congratulations brother to hear good news. Please brother can you tell me ap ka interview howa the?

TMHK

Aug 8, 2020
I am honored...Thank you so much and you seriously made my day...you made to the top of that list of people who supported me here and most of people are very kind hearted but I must say one thing I am one of those people who will stop going to that place where they will see people unreasonably hate them and I faced that hatred from 2,3 persons here...they were saying things like she's online 24/7 and one of them were saying I have muted her posts...like seriously? It felt very bad but after all that useless and baseless talk about me I ignored them because I was not here for fun I was here all the time for information about my case and I was also trying to help others but I taught something from that experience...people will make you feel bad or look bad but if you are a good person and you have a pure heart and soul good things will come to you...life is too short to Iive with grudges so people should keep their heart clean because it will definitely show on your face whatever you keep in your heart...I met so many amazing people here and you are also one of them...by the way I took screenshot of whatever you said about me because I love and respect those beautiful words which people say about me...these are not only words for me this is respect that I earned here. Thank you once again
Dear dua dont feel disheartened for any act done here and forgive them
Everyone is going through difficult time and you are a good person. Whatever you have felt leave it to Allah and we already know you have done that..
lets all be happy and wish you all the best for your life in canada
You have achieved this reward after a very long wait so enjoy it be happy and remember in prayers
Thank you for appreciating what i said, i really mean it, take care Allah protect you always