+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Okay thank you i think so it's good to go ... I asked to him too and I'll ask when I go to the Gerry's .
Thank you so much I'll bother you again about documents and other stuff while traveling , arrivecan etc .. sorry
Why not...feel free to disturb me...I will be here for you to help as much as i can...don't worry

Reactions: riz7862

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I have booked my flight so I will fly on 24th Jan 2021 from Lahore InshaAllah
This is for girls...believe me girls this would be the real rukhsati... I can book my ticket In dec but I want to spend some more time with my parents...it would the toughest thing for me to leave them behind...I used to stay up late and at night I used to check on my mother after every hour although she's healthy MashaAllah but I don't know why but I just made sure she's fine and sleeping....I hope when I will come back here I will again see them healthy and happy InshaAllah...

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
This is for girls...believe me girls this would be the real rukhsati... I can book my ticket In dec but I want to spend some more time with my parents...it would the toughest thing for me to leave them behind...I used to stay up late and at night I used to check on my mother after every hour although she's healthy MashaAllah but I don't know why but I just made sure she's fine and sleeping....I hope when I will come back here I will again see them healthy and happy InshaAllah...
dua can you dm me how much you booked it for? I just want to compare prices.

if you dont mind

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
If we don't get updates in this next week , I'm guessing winter holidays will go on till 2nd January.. and it would be 13-14 days of hopeless misery....
What are these people doing to us... Does anyone know any authentic news regarding visa office winter break dates.
Bohat kharab kardi hay life London visa office walo'n ne.. give me some hope‍♀
covid break of 4 months were holidays enough for them. I feel like they will work till Dec 23.

Blood

Sep 8, 2019
Yeah that's the hardest part to leave ur parents sadly. May Allah give us honsla

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Blood

Sep 8, 2019
@Dua Ali should I go to Lahore office or Islamabad office ? Because someone said you need to go where you did your biometrics? Also someone said if you go direct to isb office they'll take less time?

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
If we don't get updates in this next week , I'm guessing winter holidays will go on till 2nd January.. and it would be 13-14 days of hopeless misery....
What are these people doing to us... Does anyone know any authentic news regarding visa office winter break dates.
Bohat kharab kardi hay life London visa office walo'n ne.. give me some hope‍♀
I think visa officers enjoy their life by drinking, dancing with British gf in their office time..they are not working to reduce the backlog

• Sad
Reactions: Ranaarslan7

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I guess so...the way they are asking people about quarantine plan I think that's all that matters for them...
They would love it if our life partners will treat us like "achoot" for 14 days lol
dont lock the door after getting food from your lovely husband in this 14 days.....lol