+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I have booked my flight so I will fly on 24th Jan 2021 from Lahore InshaAllah
This is for girls...believe me girls this would be the real rukhsati... I can book my ticket In dec but I want to spend some more time with my parents...it would the toughest thing for me to leave them behind...I used to stay up late and at night I used to check on my mother after every hour although she's healthy MashaAllah but I don't know why but I just made sure she's fine and sleeping....I hope when I will come back here I will again see them healthy and happy InshaAllah...
Duaa sister, you were waiting for this visa anxiously to see ur husband now you booked the flight very late, you know PDM long march etc in that month. my prayers are also for your parents, may God keep them healthy and happy...are you the only daughter of your parents.

nightrider321

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Here March 2019 applicant,

On Nov 28, 2019 File transferred to LVO
January 2020 requested some clarification,
Reply sent them within due timeframe
Since complete pin drop silence.

Allah Kareem
That's all we have to say.
I am april and have the same update. pin drop silence after additional docs required. File at LVO

• Sad
Reactions: MMateen

Umer0000

Dec 11, 2020
Anyone from Karachi have any suggestions on where to book the medical? And how much is the fee approximately?
Yes you should book your appointment on call it's close to KFC Shahrahe faisal nursery medical center name is (IOM) ... and The fee is like a 17 to 20 thousands alright..

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi guys
Could anybody explain what you have submitted as communication proof as We are asked to submit chat log part of ADR example what we have
Is the sentence by sentence message history would it be acceptable resulting no More query by ircc regarding communication we are also submitting remittance receipt and call log of WhatsApp without corresponding what Principal applicant or sponsor said subsequently. Thanks

Last edited:

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Duaa sister, you were waiting for this visa anxiously to see ur husband now you booked the flight very late, you know PDM long march etc in that month. my prayers are also for your parents, may God keep them healthy and happy...are you the only daughter of your parents.
you are right i was actually waiting for this day for a very loooong time but these 19 months very were stressful for my parents too so i want to see them happy for whole 1 month and want to spend time with them....
its ok i can wait for 40 more days + 14 days of quarantine

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
thank you so much .. no ...i have 4 sisters and 1 brother....
PDM lol they are doing jalsa in iqbal park and they are waiting for people to come since morning but park is fully empty so they are not the real threat......they are not Imran Khan so i there's nothing to worry about....

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Nobody from pakistan is gonna quarantine properly staying away from this spouse. Lool

Yeah right. I mean you say you will ofc
lol
but i didn't see anybody so frustrated here who will put their life partner's life at risk....people are waiting for very long time to meet their loved ones so i am sure if they can wait for 2 or more years they can wait for another 14 days
"people can wait but Corona Won't"
this public service msg was from Duaa...

Mrs Awais

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
lol
but i didn't see anybody so frustrated here who will put their life partner's life at risk....people are waiting for very long time to meet their loved ones so i am sure if they can wait for 2 or more years they can wait for another 14 days
"people can wait but Corona Won't"
this public service msg was from Duaa...
Plus the authorities randomly come and check if people are quarantined properly or not and if not they would have to fill heavy fines...so you must stay inside
And you asked about quarantine plan tow whatever you will put in Arrivecan app about your plan wohi btana hai unhay..
And I haven't received my passport back I'm extremely worried now

Sanamkhan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
1 lakh and 40 thousand rupees...
if you want to know anything else i can DM you
Dua did u print the email 2 of 2 starting eith the subject line or from where can u plz mention. Because m the representator of my husband(principal appicant) and i am the one who always receives emails. So i forward that rmail to my husband to print but when he printed the email with subject saying email 2 of 2 it also show my name on the top as i forwarded him.. Confused plZ guide