+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Umer0000

Dec 11, 2020
I'm Oct 2019 applicant guys I received a email from LVO on July they said we start your process and August they said your application received in reunification unit after all that I didn't hear anything from them yet.. I emailed them last week to ask about my application they said your file is in a queue. ..!! Any suggestions please

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I'm Oct 2019 applicant guys I received a email from LVO on July they said we start your process and August they said your application received in reunification unit after all that I didn't hear anything from them yet.. I emailed them last week to ask about my application they said your file is in a queue. ..!! Any suggestions please
you will be getting good news before 15 January 2021

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
We just have one week left if they don’t send us anything by then we won’t get it till February then, that’s what happened last year, they didn’t send any communication in January or those who got anything in January are less than 1% of total applicants. Hope next week brings some positive news for us else we would be waiting till February.

Reactions: Social_Distancing

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
I gave the Medical examination on December 05, 2019 and exactly an year before, passed the Medicals on December 11, 2019. Now just witnessed an update in GCkey account that You donot need the Medicals. It means that they didn't grant me the medical extension. Now my medicals has been expired.

Last edited:

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
I gave the Medical examination on December 05, 2015 and exactly an year before, passed the Medicals on December 11, 2019. Now just witnessed an update in GCkey account that You donot need the Medicals. It means that they didn't grant me the medical extension. Now my medicals has been expired.
That's the same for all the users who have expired medicals. Only after a decision is made will the medicals be extended.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
That's the same for all the users who have expired medicals. Only after a decision is made will the medicals be extended.
I think it's a systematic change on GCKey. Narration under "Review of Medical Results" changes when an year passes. I hope they will extend the Medicals before DM.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
I think it's a systematic change on GCKey. Narration under "Review of Medical Results" changes when an year passes. I hope they will extend the Medicals before DM.
Salam brothers I give my medical on 18 December 2019. Please can you tell me if medical expire so I will give againe my medical?

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
ADR2 Dec 10.

Marriage photos, communication, visit proof, marriage date and event details.

Basically they want us to submit the application again

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
We just have one week left if they don’t send us anything by then we won’t get it till February then, that’s what happened last year, they didn’t send any communication in January or those who got anything in January are less than 1% of total applicants. Hope next week brings some positive news for us else we would be waiting till February.
Yes brother Allah give positive news 4all inshallah pray for all . Very stressful

• Love
Reactions: Ranaarslan7

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
ADR2 Dec 10.

Marriage photos, communication, visit proof, marriage date and event details.

Basically they want us to submit the application again
Brother I received same email ADR2 on 21 October. I sumitted on 7 November 2020 still in pending

Reactions: TIL