+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Are you getting email/text updates daily?? My husband submitted last Friday and has been getting messages everyday, today they said they have shipped it back to lahore from Islamabad
I received 4 text msgs and 4 emails that's it...I submit my file on Sunday and last msg I have received is your file is under process at ircc office...after that nothing.. my I know someone who submit their file same day and today they got email that their envelope has been couriered from canada visa application center Islamabad on 4.12.2020... But I received nothing... I am worried now

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I checked my application's status and it says
Your application has been received and is under process at ircc office on 1.12.2020

saf1234

Star Member
May 30, 2019
Yes I have and I update on ArriveCAN Dan app and also my friend told me police come to address randomly to see if person is home or outside
Yeah, it just happened with someone I know. She arrived on November 26th. They called and she was in the shower so couldn't come to the phone. Lo and Behold, 30 mins later, police knocked on the door.

Roman Jalil

Aug 6, 2019
Hello everyone .
I recently got married. My wife is canadian citizen and we re going to apply for spousal sponsorship. Our all application forms and supporting documents are almost ready but i am just confused about somethings.
Do i need to submit both Nadra MRC and Nikah nama (Urdu) ?
Or do i need to get my nikah nama translated in english and attest it ? Some people say you only need to submit MRC bcoz it is govt issued.

Kindly help please as i am on last steps.

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Yeah, it just happened with someone I know. She arrived on November 26th. They called and she was in the shower so couldn't come to the phone. Lo and Behold, 30 mins later, police knocked on the door.
Yess I know of someone who didn’t have an actual phone number in Canada (just WhatsApp) and was quarantining alone. They tried calling and obviously got no answer. Soon after a police officer showed up to the home to check on her. Not sure what number she gave for herself

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hello everyone .
I recently got married. My wife is canadian citizen and we re going to apply for spousal sponsorship. Our all application forms and supporting documents are almost ready but i am just confused about somethings.
Do i need to submit both Nadra MRC and Nikah nama (Urdu) ?
Or do i need to get my nikah nama translated in english and attest it ? Some people say you only need to submit MRC bcoz it is govt issued.

Kindly help please as i am on last steps.
Hi. You need all documents, original nikkah nama in Urdu showing signatures etc and marriage certificate from nadra. Make sure all dates are correct. You also need to get nikkah nama translated to English by professional and stamped/sealed with no errors. It’s better to send all info at once so they don’t ask for more and delay your application. ANYTHING that has Urdu writing needs to be translated to English (chats, messages).. I live in gta and got translation done by company in Markham. Everything went well and sponsor approved

Alikhan9

Dec 4, 2020
Hi

I need guidance regarding medical assessment in Islamabad IOM. Do they give appointments through phone because we have been calling and no one is picking up the phone.

How many days they take for giving appointment thorough email? And how quick they responds to email?

Approximately how much is the wait time for getting an appointment?
Regards