LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Not sure that person is on this forum or not, May 2018 applicant got rejected and the reason is weird
" not living in the same UC where Nikkah Nama is Registered" it could be registered in any UC why it has to be the same as where the applicant is living doesn't make any sense to me

• Wow
Reactions: Arsh1973

Arsh1973

Oct 9, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Lvo
File Transfer...
6 nov 2019
Not sure that person is on this forum or not, May 2018 applicant got rejected and the reason is weird
" not living in the same UC where Nikkah Nama is Registered" it could be registered in any UC why it has to be the same as where the applicant is living doesn't make any sense to me
Does t make sense

Annie03

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
thank you so much...duaa is duaa for everyone :) you will get good news in coming week inshaAllah...don't worry
Thanks Dua.
can u guide me. On Appendix A "we only have to fill principle applicant information" right ??
there is no need to fill sponsor and child information on Appendix A.

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
Thats what my application is showing, do you guys all having these line in your applications after one year mark or it’s just me??

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
Thats what my application is showing, do you guys all having these line in your applications after one year mark or it’s just me??
This is for all who have crossed the one year timeline. I am seeing it from Last 4 months. August 09, 2019 applicant, nothing after AoR2 (July 20th 2020).

ReyaM

Nov 16, 2020
Can someone please help ? My husband got ADR and this is the first time we got request for additional documents. I am not too sure about where to upload. Do we email the documents to the email address that sent us the email ? Or if we need to upload to GC key, how do we do that? I have just always used the online tool to check status. Please help. Thanks

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Can someone please help ? My husband got ADR and this is the first time we got request for additional documents. I am not too sure about where to upload. Do we email the documents to the email address that sent us the email ? Or if we need to upload to GC key, how do we do that? I have just always used the online tool to check status. Please help. Thanks
Make an gckey account and from there go to view uploaded application or upload documents, there you will see which documents they asked you for. you can upload that there

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
This is for all who have crossed the one year timeline. I am seeing it from Last 4 months. August 09, 2019 applicant, nothing after AoR2 (July 20th 2020).
oh, that’s weird, they should communicate us as well those wo got AOR2 email in august, i wonder I am already on a visit visa and in canada now, will they still ask any additional documents from me? Will they send me pre-arrival?

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I submitted my passport today Alhamdolillah
They charged 3200 rupees and they will send my passport on my home address... because they are not giving you option to pick it by yourself because of covid .. so I hope and I pray that I will get my passport safe and sound lol because we all know how courier services work in pakistan.

Reactions: habeeka4444

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
oh, that’s weird, they should communicate us as well those wo got AOR2 email in august, i wonder I am already on a visit visa and in canada now, will they still ask any additional documents from me? Will they send me pre-arrival?
It depends on the Documents you already provided. If they satisfied with those, they will send you pre-arrival otherwise you will get the ADR.
I am also curious about mine, didn't get anything. I was expecting the ADR as the current trend goes. but now i can't predict anything. Immigration goes by luck.

hassnain21

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
They charged 3200 rupees and they will send my passport on my home address... because they are not giving you option to pick it by yourself because of covid .. so I hope and I pray that I will get my passport safe and sound lol because we all know how courier services work in pakistan.

Did they give you estimate of time how long till you get it back.

Also can you pay extra for faster shipping???

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Do you mind me asking, which visa office? Lahore or Islamabad?