+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
You get a request letter. Its a pdf. Also it says action required jaahan abhi submitted ara hay. and then under the ADR section bhi kuch aisa he likha hota hay kai we are waiting.
When the VO sends the ADR or Pre-arrival through Email, what kind of the change appears at GCKey and ECAS?

nishamohsin

Aug 17, 2018
Not sure that person is on this forum or not, May 2018 applicant got rejected and the reason is weird
" not living in the same UC where Nikkah Nama is Registered" it could be registered in any UC why it has to be the same as where the applicant is living doesn't make any sense to me
Weird they also put that rejection on me too.

nishamohsin

Aug 17, 2018
Can someone please help ? My husband got ADR and this is the first time we got request for additional documents. I am not too sure about where to upload. Do we email the documents to the email address that sent us the email ? Or if we need to upload to GC key, how do we do that? I have just always used the online tool to check status. Please help. Thanks
In request latter they send the specifics e-mail address where you have to send the documents.

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
I got an email stating " A message about your application is waiting for you."

but the email was sent to the sponsor not the PA and now since gc key is down. I'm worried cause if it were a pre-arrival letter it should have been sent to Arslan and not me.

any idea what this news might be. I am literally panicking.

Amber2019

Oct 22, 2020
Karachi
I got an email stating " A message about your application is waiting for you."

but the email was sent to the sponsor not the PA and now since gc key is down. I'm worried cause if it were a pre-arrival letter it should have been sent to Arslan and not me.

any idea what this news might be. I am literally panicking.

InshaAllah good news is knocking out there.