+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

nishamohsin

Aug 17, 2018
Can someone please tell me if we have to include forms that don't apply to us and write N/A like the dependents, representative and military service forms?? Or do we just no include them? Please help.
You have to inculde all the forms which are in your guideline. But which part of whole form is not applicable on you just cross it and write " N/A ".

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Hahahaha ju b hota hy achy k liyh hota hy sistr remembr this immgration may b nxt week ppr resume kre coz yh week phir adr/pre-arrivals ka tha hopefully i.a u will get it n cmng days
many people here got DM on 14th nov so i am sure InshaAllah we will get PPR this week...this immigration process is like a roller coaster...... kabhi khushi kabhi gham wali situation bani hoi hai apni...kher ju ho ga acha hoga inshaAllah lekin Allah ab tou bass ho gayi hai tension le le k

nishamohsin

Aug 17, 2018
many people here got DM on 14th nov so i am sure InshaAllah we will get PPR this week...this immigration process is like a roller coaster...... kabhi khushi kabhi gham wali situation bani hoi hai apni...kher ju ho ga acha hoga inshaAllah lekin Allah ab tou bass ho gayi hai tension le le k
What is DM.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
How long it takes after " ADR " request for next step and what is the next step or requirement.
The next step would be pre arrival letter and after that DM and the last step will be ppr....
But in some cases after adr they they can ask you for an interview...that can take 6 to 12 months

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
The next step would be pre arrival letter and after that DM and the last step will be ppr....
But in some cases after adr they they can ask you for an interview...that can take 6 to 12 months
I disagree. If they send ADR that means no interview is needed. If God forbid any further questions is needed they will ask or send you a PFL. Not a interview

Reactions: Duaa Ali

nishamohsin

Aug 17, 2018
Like the whole form doesn't apply to our situation so I still include those forms?
Yes you have to include it. Like
I have done my interview which is also mentioned in GCKey page. Then next step must be the pre arrival letter.